REVISED - My Final Refeed Menu / Plan ... Is it ok?

Jan - Quark???? x

What about Hellmann's Extra light Mayo- would that be okay do you think?

12 cals per tbsp, 0.5g fat- apparently the lowest fat mayo on the market (according to them!)

I wonder if you'll get more than a one word answer Lol! I included that comment in my final draft :) xx

BTW - I know my taste may have changed now but before I thought quark was not too far removed from eating vomit (sorry - I KNOW but just the thought of it .... YUCK!!!) ... try it for yourself though, we're all different. I'm strange I know .... I liked the flapjacks! xx

I'm with you Jan - I thought Quark was pretty tasteless but I'm hoping it will taste like full fat philadelphia to me now - lol! I also loved the peanut flapjack - the coconut one tasted like sawdust!

Tanya,

Instead of
Low Fat Cheese Triangle why don't you try Quark (virtually fat free soft cheese)??? I think we're allowed that...I was plannng to have it tomorrow...

I'm not convince fat free mayo exists...I think there's virtually fat free mayo style dressing???

Yup ..... x

Ahhhh i didnt see that post! lol Thanks Jan.

Although you havnt really sold it to me ... tasting like sick an all! :giggle:

What about Hellmann's Extra light Mayo- would that be okay do you think?

12 cals per tbsp, 0.5g fat- apparently the lowest fat mayo on the market (according to them!)

What's the carbs & sugar like in that IM?? Often when things are v low in fat they compensate, to make them palatable, by piling in the sugar. Personally (after refeed of course! ;)) I'd rather have a little more fat and less sugar .... let's hope this is low in both ... ?

Hehe ya I think they are having a joke at our expense with the whole "fat free" mayo thing lol......sounds a bit like being sent to get some striped paint!!;)

I was gona use the Hellmans Extra Light mayo aswell. Its only half a weight watchers point for 40g. How do you know if theres a lot of carbs and sugars? (Ive been brainwashed by WWs over the years to just count the sat fat content :p)
For 100g theres 11g carb of which sugars 4.8g. Just wondering if anyone knows if this should be a no-no on refeed week. God I hope not lol ;)

Yes its true eggs are protein so they should be ok youd think. I emailed Lipotrim and they said "be careful how you cook them"........now is that a yes or a no.....?? lol :confused:

If they're only concerned about the fat it's probably ok. I don't think I'll have it because of the carbs/sugar but that's just me ... xx

Back