Rewards for reaching your Goal?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by tazyb, 14 November 2010 Social URL.

1. tazyb

tazyb Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(13.79%)
    Hello everyone,

LLL has definately taught me to reward myself with non-food things. So I have decided to reward myself with very expensive hair extentions once I reach my goal weight - afterall I'm worth it :)

What do you guys do to reward yourself for reaching weight loss milestones??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. muppetgirly

muppetgirly Loser!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Lite
    I bought a handbag at losing 1 stone!
    I'm having my hair done for 2 stone!
    When I make target I will be going to the spa (this might be a bit longer as I'm now on RTM and will do the rest with exercise!!!)

4. st.angelo

st.angelo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlite lite
    I'm a shopoholic so have thought about this question quite a lot.

I'm thinking that instead of buying something I may do something to myself. Not sure I could have a tattoo but I'm toying with the idea of having my belly button pierced.

Now if you knew me in real life you would be completely gobsmacked that I said that as you would never imagine me to have anything but my ears pierced! ha ha

But, I do feel like doing something 'daring' to celebrate my weightloss and being where it is it would be there as a reminder never to get fat again!!!

5. tazyb

tazyb Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(13.79%)
    Hi St Angelo, if you're looking for something daring to do then can I suggest you sign up for a charity trek. Something like the great wall of China or the three peaks challenge. I done the Matchu pitchu trek in 2007 and it was so amazing - life changing. Also all the fundraising you do makes you feel so good about yourself. Don't overthink it, just do it or you'll talk yourself out of it. You won't regret it, and what a way to mark the end of your weight loss journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.