Rewards

Noooooooooooooooo dont say that!!!!!!!!!!!

My mate told me to have it on setting '1' as im new lol but her pain threshold is about the same as mine.. very low!

My pain threshold is that I don't have one! But I love my epilator and wouldn't be without it. It is scary the first time round, but it's not painful (IMO), it's not as bad as plucking eyebrow or top lip hair (not that I have a tash of course :))

Ohhh thats good about the eplilator!

I forgot the biggest treat i booked this time last week for november for me & hubby - Vegas and im soooooo excited! staying at the Bellagio and cannot wait! mainly because i'll be around 11 stone and havnt been that weight since i packed up smoking 4 years ago :sigh:..need an incentive by then lol

oooh epilator ouch! I'll stick to shaving- maybe brave a leg wax! I'm gonna nip into the beauty salon up the road and start by getting my eyebrows (or should I say monobrow atm!) shaped... at least then I can get my fringe trimmed too!

I love Vegas!!!!
Have you been before? I'm probably moving there next summer.
If you want to know anything about it let me know.
It's my favourite place to shop and I've been to a lot of the major cities.
Love it, love it, love it!

I've got Florida booked for November. Never been so really excited. Busch Gardens here I come.

Oh coconut I'm just back from Florida!!! Had the most amazing holiday!

No not been vegas before but the bellagio was recommended to us :) only going for 4 days nice little break

Ooh Orlando fans!!! Right, think I need to start an Orlando thread for those going or those who've recently come back to share tips and tricks :)

Oh coconut I'm just back from Florida!!! Had the most amazing holiday!

No not been vegas before but the bellagio was recommended to us :) only going for 4 days nice little break

Bellagio is gorgeous. It's a perfect location, right in the centre of the strip.

Are you gonoing to the Grand Canyon? It's so pretty there. Takes your breath away.

And for shopping I recommend:
1.Las Vegas Outlet Mall, near McCarran Airport. Loads of choice, really cheap.
2. Las Vegas Town Centre, across the road from the outlet mall. Very pretty and relaxed. Outdoor shopping area with restaurants, cinema etc. Very pretty.
3. Fry's electrical store, beside Town Centre. Has everything! So many dvd's/cds, computers, cameras etc. Every gadget you want. And you will not find it cheaper anywhere. Also, has really nice sandwiches in the cafe. :D
4. Fashion Show Mall, near Treasure Island. New season clothes at good prices. Loads of choice. Has a Macy's/Nordstrom as well. Love it there.
5. If you're really rich, most hotels have about 100 shops inside them. Lots of Chanel, Gucci, LV. I love to look around them.

You'll be spoiled for choice on everything. Make the most of it. Vegas is something special.

Nooooooo I'm an LV addict!!!!! That's gonna be lethal

Great post coconut!!! I have taken in what you've written :)

No problem. I've been there a good few times so I know the shops quite well. :)
And as I said, hopefully I'll be living there next year.
I can't imagine you'll have a bad time. it's just not possible there. And weather should still be nice. Not hot but warm. Although my boyfriend and friends found it hot...
Depends what you like. I love 30degrees+.
I went there during 45degree heat and loved it.

We're going 25th November

I LOVE the heat but dont like Florida heat :eek: its very very muggy :rolleyes: but hey ho...thats tropics for ya!

Long as its not as cold as New York was in November when i went :eek: that was c-c-c-c-c-old

Yeah went to visit my brother in NYC last December. Fab city but so so cold. Especially on the Statton Island Ferry. But I'd go back there in a heartbeat too.

I just love travelling!

Oh me too coconut! i actually get excited for airports love everything about them!!

im going back to NY in the new year at some point not decided when exactly but prob feb ? who knows..cant be waiting till july next year for another holiday tooo long and vegas dont count as its only a short break lol

If Oz was closer id give that a go but the 25 hours travelling is REALLY putting me off!!!

treat yourself to a trip to my place :p (i'm sure thats an original goal :p) we could go and treat ourselves to a day in the sauna and let the boys be boys and annoy eachother instead of us :D

Ha but who will take care of my little girl then?? :p but you can leave yours at home and well leave mine at home as well then :) theyll manage on their own :D

Back