• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Rewards

As I should have hit the 3 stone mark & be over 1/2 way to target at next weigh in I got wondering...

...if/how people reward themselves for reaching milestones?

Has anyone done anything special or do you just feel smug knowing that you're further along the path?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
my hubby is giving me £50 worth of clothes vouchers for every stone i lose...am gonna save them up for a huge slurge when i hit goal. he also gives me vouchers for birthday/anniversary/mothers day etc now to kep me focused.

at every stone i have a pamper treat like getting my hair done. when i hit 2nd stone im gonna have a manicure and a massage.

u should definately treat urself. u r worth it and u have certainly earned it. xxxxxxxxx

I have a lovely leather bag, ready and waiting to be used when I hit the 11`s stone bracket. Only 4lb to go.
My hubby bought me some gorgeous ralph lauren sunglasses when I hit the 12`s, and Where is the sunshine lol

Well done on your loss,
Not sure what I will do when I hit my target, just cry I think.

I think rewarding yourself is a fantastic idea. When you think of the money you are saving on junk food and takeaways etc etc you can probably afford to treat yourself to something non food.

When I get to the 4 stone loss I am going to treat myself to a course of universal contour wraps to help with the toning.

lol i was talking to h2b about this last night and he said well you're maarying me thats a big enough reward lolol

I made a list of things that I would reward myself with for each stone I lost. One stone = a manicure; two stone = bottle perfume; three stone = expensive handbag, etc etc.

It was nice to tick things off the list but also have some nice things too.

I have promised myself a session with a personal shopper when I get to goal this time!

When I get to goal (and maintain for 6 months) as a reward I'm considering getting a tattoo I've been day dreaming about for years. I plan a large back piece - a peacock. It'd look far better if not distorted by back flab or handles :p
k_o

Last edited:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Weight Loss Discussion 13
Slimming World 12
Slimming World 10
Exante 24
Slimming World 13