Rewards

fingers crossed

Silver Member
As I should have hit the 3 stone mark & be over 1/2 way to target at next weigh in I got wondering...

...if/how people reward themselves for reaching milestones?

Has anyone done anything special or do you just feel smug knowing that you're further along the path?

my hubby is giving me £50 worth of clothes vouchers for every stone i lose...am gonna save them up for a huge slurge when i hit goal. he also gives me vouchers for birthday/anniversary/mothers day etc now to kep me focused.

at every stone i have a pamper treat like getting my hair done. when i hit 2nd stone im gonna have a manicure and a massage.

u should definately treat urself. u r worth it and u have certainly earned it. xxxxxxxxx

I have a lovely leather bag, ready and waiting to be used when I hit the 11`s stone bracket. Only 4lb to go.
My hubby bought me some gorgeous ralph lauren sunglasses when I hit the 12`s, and Where is the sunshine lol

Well done on your loss,
Not sure what I will do when I hit my target, just cry I think.

I think rewarding yourself is a fantastic idea. When you think of the money you are saving on junk food and takeaways etc etc you can probably afford to treat yourself to something non food.

When I get to the 4 stone loss I am going to treat myself to a course of universal contour wraps to help with the toning.

Great ideas girls!

Just went shopping & all I bought for myself was a pair of Primarni shoes. Kept thinking I'll save my money to buy stuff when I'm slimmer!

lol i was talking to h2b about this last night and he said well you're maarying me thats a big enough reward lolol

I made a list of things that I would reward myself with for each stone I lost. One stone = a manicure; two stone = bottle perfume; three stone = expensive handbag, etc etc.

It was nice to tick things off the list but also have some nice things too.

I have promised myself a session with a personal shopper when I get to goal this time!

When I get to goal (and maintain for 6 months) as a reward I'm considering getting a tattoo I've been day dreaming about for years. I plan a large back piece - a peacock. It'd look far better if not distorted by back flab or handles :p
k_o

Last edited:
Back