Rhubarb Tip

CaledoniaDreaming

Silver Member
Now, you've probably all worked this out ages ago but just in case - I realised tonight that it is much, much easier to chop up rhubarb with kitchen scissors than with a knife! You don't get ANY stringiness and it's really fast. Doh. :D:eek:

better still 3 bags already chopped up from farmfoods for £2 lol

I'd already bought fresh before I realised Farmfoods had it lol

Are we able to have rhubarb!!??????? xxxx

Great tip, I hate cutting them!

We are allowed them, they are a tolerated food, great for keeping things moving ;-)

FF

you can have it on any PV day or use as a tolerated item on a PP day :)

OOoooo I love rhubarb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna get me some of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Struggling today......stupid....but just want chocolate!!!! xx

zobo it does get easier....hang in there x you have no stats up so im presuming your on attack? once you get the first week out the way and start to have veg its better dont give in to the devils food.....chocolate post your way through the craving ...good luck x

Zobo, remember your allowed have diet drinks, they are good for the sweet cravings. Also sf jelly, if you make normal jelly and stir in some ff natural yogurt when it's cooled down, when it sets you have a more satisfying jelly pudding :-D hang in!

Ah that sounds like a plan either cutting it with scissors or getting it from farm foods! Ta gals!

1st week 14st 11lb.......= -9lb!!!!!! (7 days attack) :)

Go Zobo!! fantastic result on Attack :bliss: Cx

I'm trying to grow the stuff - but it's not going too well. Both plants look a bit sickly, yet they were ok earlier in the year. Enough water, plenty manure - not sure what I'm doing wrong. Back to the drawing board!

Zobo, remember your allowed have diet drinks, they are good for the sweet cravings. Also sf jelly, if you make normal jelly and stir in some ff natural yogurt when it's cooled down, when it sets you have a more satisfying jelly pudding :-D hang in!

So that's where I went wrong!! I flipping poured the yog in when jelly was still warm(silly I know!) and it just curdled...did look very nice but it tasted fine!

So that's where I went wrong!! I flipping poured the yog in when jelly was still warm(silly I know!) and it just curdled...did look very nice but it tasted fine!

The Dukan trifle is also a good dish for a sweet tooth, im loving it!! Cx

Now, you've probably all worked this out ages ago but just in case - I realised tonight that it is much, much easier to chop up rhubarb with kitchen scissors than with a knife! You don't get ANY stringiness and it's really fast. Doh. :D:eek:

CD - did this last night!! Thank you, it's a brilliant tip - farewell stringy bits! :p

P x

Thank you for the tip didn't realised!! its easy when you know how LOL

Back