Cruise PV RHUBARB

CHRISR

Gold Member
After almost 4 weeks of trudging around the shops looking for sticks of rhubarb I have finally found some in Tesco today so bought 4 packets so I can freeze some. Its expensive stuff for 3 sticks in a packet. But i am not complaining cannot wait to get my chops around some fruit :D

my local asda have it in at the minute, in the frozen section. I usually get mine from farmfoods as it's only £1 for a big bag but I know that there isn't many farmfood stores around. I'm on conso now but I still have rhubarb nearly everyday, it's turned into a bit of a habit but a good one:D

Either tesco or asda also have it in the frozen section too - although I haven't checked whether there is any added sugar in it.

I love it with yoghurt, splenda and cinammon/mixed spices. Forgot I could have this on cruise, so thanks!

Yum. I'm going to nab some today : )

My digestive system needs some (ahem) encouragement...

I have the very same issues the only issue I have had really except for a rough two days in attack. Not complaining though loads of water and walking helps

Does anyone know if Morrison's do it frozen?

Well, at are local asda & tesco (size of a corner shop) had the rhubard in last, but, absolutely none this week. I just got very confused looks from staff, when I asked, 'when they would be re-stocking'!! So as my hubby is a market trader I asked him to ask his fellow traders, the ones who sell fruit & veg to get me some.........NO luck!! Then I thought, as I run my own business with my father in law, & he knows I am on this diet, if he would have a 'shuffy' round in the big Asda when he was out & about doing appointments........I bless him he did, however, being a typical fella, not knowing where they were in the shop he asked one of staff, who took him over to where they were............& there were 4, yes 4 fresh packets left!! YIPPEEE!!!!. :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Our Asda had frozen yesterday - and it is just rhubarb - nothing added. So guess what I'm eating for breakfast?! (Never thought I could be this excited about rhubarb lol!)

I have also remembered that my parents are always trying to offload rhubarb from their garden on me - but I generally refuse. Wonder if I have missed the boat for this year?!

Back