Rhyannasmums low GL diary

Well worry is obviously good for weight loss. Scales said 9.9.75 this morning which is just wonderful. I never thought I'd break through the 9.11 barrier.

My lovely husband took care of the kids and the housework yesterday afternoon while I went back to bed for a couple of hours. I felt better after some sleep and in the end did go out and do my 10k run. The dog had a better night last night so I feel up to a trip to the gym today for some toning and strength work.

Craving protein today so might have bacon and eggs for lunch. Yum!

B berries, no fat Greek yog, nuts
L bacon and eggs with baked beans
S special K dark choc bar
D small portion of some sort of homemade pasta bolognaise
S nairns oat biscuits

Not done MFP, but guess thats about 1800 cals which is higher than usual, but I feel I need the cals and protein today.

Well done :)
I went on my holibobs and I'm now back up to 10.2..!!! Not happy ... As I'd sat at 9.12 for ages ..!! Would love to get under 9.12..!!!
You're day sounds good x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been to a theme park today with the kids. 6 hours of walking about and standing in queues. Have really caught the sun and I'm looking a bit pink this evening.

Food wise I've eaten OKish considering the sort of day it's been.

B banana, yog, nuts and seeds
S all bran biscuit
L apple, strawberries, cheese, carrot batons, cherry toms, banana (too many bananas I know)
D Tuna and egg salad with oat and barley bread and butter.
S dark choc

Cals about 1700.

Tomorrow is the last day of the kids summer holidays so I'll be spending the day getting them organised for school, sewing name tags in etc. Need to fit in another long run tomorrow too, but that may have to wait until the evening when hubby is home.

Been missing in action for a few days as my dog died on Wednesday. I think I must have lost half my body weight in tears over the last few days. Haven't done any hard exercise, just walking and a gentle swim. Haven't felt like eating much either, but my weights stayed stable. Trying to get back to normal, but not there yet.

Oh no ... I'm so sorry ... That's horrid :-(
One of the girls this morning was in tears at work as her cat died 3 weeks ago abd very upset still ..!! I have 4 cats so I'm a big cat person .. I understand your heartache fully ..!! Xxx

It's been a bad summer for us and our pets Linski. Our cat had to be put to sleep mid July and now we've lost the dog too. :-(. Very, very sad.

Ive aggravated an old knee injury while running and I'm having to rest it. So no running since last Monday. I have a 10k scheduled for next weekend, but not sure if I'll be able to do it.

On top of all that I've come down with a cold. I'm sitting here shivering, wrapped in a blanket with a box of tissues and a mug of camomile tea at my side.

My eating is all over the place. Ive not got much of an appetite and when I am eating its not particularly low gl, just whatever I fancy. I'll give myself a few days grace, but as soon as my appetite returns I need to get back to proper eating.

Sorry for the doom and gloom.

Rhyannasmum said:
It's been a bad summer for us and our pets Linski. Our cat had to be put to sleep mid July and now we've lost the dog too. :-(. Very, very sad.

Ive aggravated an old knee injury while running and I'm having to rest it. So no running since last Monday. I have a 10k scheduled for next weekend, but not sure if I'll be able to do it.

On top of all that I've come down with a cold. I'm sitting here shivering, wrapped in a blanket with a box of tissues and a mug of camomile tea at my side.

My eating is all over the place. Ive not got much of an appetite and when I am eating its not particularly low gl, just whatever I fancy. I'll give myself a few days grace, but as soon as my appetite returns I need to get back to proper eating.

Sorry for the doom and gloom.

Aaaaahhhhh bless you !!
We list 3 cars in a year ... Two were very old .. And one was a kitten with lymphoma .... Was tragic ... So I understand fully .!!!!
Hope you get better soon ..!! Xxxx
Incidentally I hate chamomile tea lol .. Tastes like grass .!! :-D

So sorry to hear this sad news for you. :( Hope that at least your physical aches and pains go soon, look after yourself. x

Back