Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Happy Wednesday all! Well it started out lovely and sunny this morning, but has now turned into a rain-fest!

Well I've been back to the physio and she said it was very much better than she thought it would be after a week - It feels like a new back :)

Breakfast this morning was amaaaazing - overnight oats mixed with toffee yogurt, added an apple this morning and a teaspoon of peanut butter - It tasted like a toffee apple!! It's most certainly going on my new breakfast list!
Lunch is TBC - I'm meant to be meeting a friend, but looking at the weather, I'm in favour of staying in!
Tea - Chicken Tonight and rice - will be saving a chicken breast to do for my lunch tomorrow - am planning tikka chicken and Birds Eye rice fusion.
Others - x2 Kallo rice cakes, x2 kiwi fruits.

Hope all my beauts are having a lovely day
xxxx

Morning all - well it started off wet, but has brightened up a bit now. I've been and put my cross in the boxes this morning so that's done.

I was going to have a fast day but I've been feeling so exhausted this week so I thought it would be better to give it a miss - This is starting to get me down now as I'm constantly feeling so tired that I cant be bothered to do anything. I sleep fine but I feel like I haven't been to sleep for about a year and to top it all off AF is due! I'm hoping the Dr's come up with an answer soon!

Anyway onwards and upwards -

B - Body blitz porridge with banana and 15g dried fruit
L- Tikka chicken salad - mixed leaves, cucumber, cherry toms and avocado
T - Gammon, sweet potato mash, green beans and carrots
S - so far x2 white coffees and x1 tea (so well over my milk allowance!) 2 finger kitkat, Satsuma and kiwi's

I'm hoping that even though no fasting or gym this week, but healthy (ish) choices will be ok. 6 weeks tomorrow till holiday!!
xxxx

What is body blitz? xxxx

What is body blitz? xxxx

Anna Richardson's Body Blitz book. The one I bought a bit ago with the 5 rules - no dairy, wheat, carbs after 6, alcohol, and cant remember the other one.
x

Hey RiaLou! How have you been? Looking forward to catching up! x

Back