Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

When you go to put in a meal, there should be a little barcode picture at the bottom, click that and then hold it up to the barcode and it should automatically find the product. It should then come up with the right calorie :) x

I didn't know that either :O x

Morning all - HUMP day!!!

Well last night we ended up not going out with the in-laws, they came into Sheffield for the day so called in to see me at work, then came back to take me home at 5, stayed for a cuppa then went home. So the hubs and I went for a Toby - and I'll tell you it was gawjus! :)
I filled up with lots of veg, only had x2 small roasties, a small spoonful of mash and a small Yorkshire pud, Gammon and Pork - hmmmm!

Mum and I are off to the gym tonight so that'll be interesting tomorrow with a dicky back and not having been for nearly 2 weeks! I'll be taking it easy and only doing what I can.

I was going to have a fast day today, but I'm not sure my body can cope with that as well as my back so am defiantly putting 2 in next week as I wont be going to the gym then anyway.

Eats today are not bad -
B - Special K, x1 white coffee
L- TBC am meeting the gorgeous Jessy for coffee :)
T - TBC - will depend what time we get back from the gym
S - lots of orange water, honeydew melon and an apple.

Hope all my beauts have a gorgeous HUMP day.
xxx

Aww that sounds lovely especially that Toby yummmm!!! Be careful at the gym today hun don't want you injuring yourself!!! Food all looks good though!!!! :D xx

Aww that sounds lovely especially that Toby yummmm!!! Be careful at the gym today hun don't want you injuring yourself!!! Food all looks good though!!!! :D xx

Thanks Paige, I will be careful - don't want to be hurting on holiday! :) xx

Awww I want to come for coffee ;) xxx

Aww It would be lovely honey, well have a toast in your honour :) xx

Excited to see you! 15 mins! xxxx

It was so lovely to see you at lunchtime babe, I could have stayed there all afternoon with you, giggling and chatting away rather than sitting here 'working'!
xxx

Hehe I know same here! xxxx

Lunch update - after meeting the most gorgeous Jessy for a tall skinny decaff latte, I walked round to Marks and bought a Balance for you chicken and chargrilled veg Italian style pesto flatbread for 312 cals, when I went to pay I noticed a Jaffa dessert had jumped in my basket so I thought for 155 cals it wasn't so bad, so I let it come back to work with me. It's currently sitting next to me waiting to be eaten. :)

x1 orange tea and a halfway through a bottle of water is gearing me up for the gym later.
xx

Phew well after nearly 2 weeks of not going to the gym, I've survived

Decided not to do any Hiit and just do what I could so here goes:-

Bike- total of 14 mins, 10 on level 3, 4 on level 4
Cross trainer- total of 7 mins, 3 on level 3, 4 on level 4
Abductor- x3 sets of 15 weight 25
Adductor- same as above
Chest press- x2 sets of x10 weight 10
Vertical traction- x3 sets of x15 weight 25
Back press- x2 sets of x10 weight 15
Sit up's - think it was a bit too early for this as only managed x4 before I had to stop.

We've booked on to LBT tomorrow so I think instead of the tummy bits, I can do my physio exercises instead.

Home now for something lovely cooking in the oven!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done you honey that's a fab gym session! XxxX

Morning all, Thursday already - hurry up Friday but I'm working Saturday so not too bad!

Well after last nights gym session - my legs feel a bit heavy today but all good, no pain in the back so even better.
It's LBT tonight so will be ready for Friday feeling a bit worse but we'll see.

Eats today are not too bad,
B- special K - really need to do something different :) x1 white coffee
L- TBC - got to do some shopping for healthy snacks so will pick up something while I'm out.
T - Beef steak stir fry and noodles
S- honeydew melon, x1 small peanut cookie, apple

Going to shop for fruit for overnight oats, nut butter and low calorie snacks.

Hope everyone is having a good day, will catch up on diary's later.
xxx

You're acing this this week honey! KEEP IT UP :) XXXX

Hello lovely, hope you're ok?
Food looks great today and hope your legs aren't too bad tomorrow xxx

I'm good thanks doll, hope you are ok,
Thank you, I hope they are ok too - we'll see.
xx

Shopping at lunchtime - bought Kallo dark chocolate rice cakes, some Meridian crunchy peanut butter and some Meridian nut bars (peanut, cashew and almond) - these are the only dairy/gluten/soya free and vegan bars I like so far, I keep wanting to try Nakd ones but not sure which ones taste ok, I've tried the 'chocolate' ones and didn't like them at all.

Healthy snacks here I come :)

Shopping at lunchtime - bought Kallo dark chocolate rice cakes, some Meridian crunchy peanut butter and some Meridian nut bars (peanut, cashew and almond) - these are the only dairy/gluten/soya free and vegan bars I like so far, I keep wanting to try Nakd ones but not sure which ones taste ok, I've tried the 'chocolate' ones and didn't like them at all. Healthy snacks here I come :)

I like the chocolate orange and mint nakd bars and the light blue cookie ones x

I really like the Kali rice cakes too x

Well done on the healthy snacks :)

I was about to suggest overnight oats. I'm going to make some later for breakfast tomorrow :) I think I might try some of those Nakd bars...I've seen a Banana one at work that I want to try :)

LBT done- well legs and bum but no tums as didn't want to risk hurting my back doing sit ups and crunches.
Beef steak stir fry done and eaten ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430420056.684347.jpg

Might see if I've got enough oats for tomorrow's breakfast for overnight oats to have with kiwi and grapes, not sure what flavour yogurt to have with em though!

It's FRIDAY tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back