Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Hey Ria Lou just popping in to sub. You look great in your pic - i'm 13.7 and don't look nearly as slim as you!!x

Aaw thanks girls, I've got my curves back, I had to change the dress to another one as I want to wear that one next Sunday when we go out for my mums 60th birthday. I put another skater dress on but felt a bit uncomfortable in it, I think coz I've had it for so long, it's been washed too much and then the front has gone up too much so have to keep pulling it down. It's become a house dress with leggings.

Phew I'm tired now and can't wait for bed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey lovely,

What a gorgeous dress! You looked fab!

Thank you so, so much for sponsoring me this weekend - it was so kind of you and I really do appreciate it :)

xxx

Hey lovely,

What a gorgeous dress! You looked fab!

Thank you so, so much for sponsoring me this weekend - it was so kind of you and I really do appreciate it :)

xxx

aaw thanks lovely, I bought it a while ago and it was the first time I'd put it on, I felt lovely in it but wanted to save it for this weekend.
You're more than welcome darling, you're doing something amazing and you're in a better position than me so wanted to show my support.
xxxx

Eurgh Monday again! - Oh well it's getting closer to the holidays so in 1 way is good, but then the other way it's only 13 weeks this Friday so really need to get a shifty on!
Am thinking of 'borrowing' some of Miss Corsets menus for a few fast days and get those back into the plan, I also need to increase the exercise, so am going to try next week (on lates) and see what day is best for the gym, Ian has decided to join the gym at work so hopefully he'll pick up and start to lose a few pounds.

It's an alright day today eats wise - might go a bit haywire at lunch, got to go and check out a venue for saturday for Mum's birthday meal so might have a walk to the very nice sandiwch shop and get a boxed salad - this all depends on the weather so will be confirmed later!

Pre B - Hot lemon water
B- All Bran flakes 35g - weighed!, skimmed milk, banana, x1 white coffee
S- Rocky road hi-fi 3 syns
L- TBC
T- x2 Birds eye fish fingers, sweet potato chips, mushy peas

Tonight is house clean night so here's to the body magic.
xx

You are more than welcome to snaffle any menu ideas of mine, honey! I really hope they help you.

House cleaning body magic sounds like a good plan! I need to have a mega clean this week as we have friends staying for the weekend and their house is always SO immaculate! Must get the steam cleaner out! ;) xxx

You are more than welcome to snaffle any menu ideas of mine, honey! I really hope they help you.

House cleaning body magic sounds like a good plan! I need to have a mega clean this week as we have friends staying for the weekend and their house is always SO immaculate! Must get the steam cleaner out! ;) xxx

Thanks chick, I need some real inspriation and achievable ideas of what to have that can fit into a work day.
Our's hasnt had a proper clean for a few weeks so needs a good hard clean, the wooden floor is disgusting!! We're doing the mega clean just before we have the house valued looking to sell hopefully soon!
xxx

Oohh it's cold today :gen125:, I've just looked in the cupboard here and we've got some Belgian Options hot chocolate so I thought ..oooh I'll have one of those for a change... I've forgot how lush they are! I'm hoping they are still low in syns too!

Still 2 I think - bargain! I tried the strawberry chocolate ones the other week and they are amazing! They taste a bit like a strawberry Quality Street! (my fave after the caramel ones!!) xx

Nothing like putting your house on the market or having visitors to make you clean the house
I should start inviting people round once a week!!x

Still 2 I think - bargain! I tried the strawberry chocolate ones the other week and they are amazing! They taste a bit like a strawberry Quality Street! (my fave after the caramel ones!!) xx

Oooh I might need to investigate the flavours!! I feel a shopping trip coming on!
Xx

Nothing like putting your house on the market or having visitors to make you clean the house
I should start inviting people round once a week!!x

I know tell me about it, I keep finding things that need doing up and things that get forgotten to clean! I'm always worried that when people come round the house isn't clean enough till 1 friend said that they could see their face in my floor!!!

Update on lunch- I decided not to go out as it was cold and raining, so I stayed in and went to the cafe here. They do a really nice pasta bake that most of the time flys out, so today when there was one left, I grabbed it.
I would say that there was a HEA worth of cheese so will have to count this as 6 syns but it's so worth it!
I've got a w watchers yogurt for afters and a big 750ml bottle of water for this afternoon.

Righto I've been sat thinking about how to re-vive my diet plans. I've come up with ideas for breakfasts, snacks and lunches that will hopefully help kick start the scales in a downwards direction.

B - Porridge, grated apple and a sprinkle of cinnamon, Weetabix crunchy bran (you can have 40g) with yogurts and fruit, scrambled eggs and x2 slices w/meal toast, Bran flakes and banana
S - Jelly and berries, Hi-fi, Yogurts, Speed fruits
L - Salads - got to keep them interesting though with fish/meats, Quiches - again variety of flavours, mini muffins and beans or salads.

I'm going to work out when to stick a few fast days in, and then try and up the gym work.

I'm jumping back on the wagon peoples! :whip: :whoopass:

Sounds great lovely!
I'd also try to pinpoint your weak moments or 'problem times' in terms of falling off the wagon or finding things tough and have a few things in stock that you can turn to then to try to keep you on track! Xxx

Sounds great lovely!
I'd also try to pinpoint your weak moments or 'problem times' in terms of falling off the wagon or finding things tough and have a few things in stock that you can turn to then to try to keep you on track! Xxx

Good idea Ging, I can add it to my diary when I fall off and see if there's a pattern

Oh what would I do without you lovely lot? :hug99: xxxxxxxx

Tonight I'm going home to make a SW quiche, I've got some bacon lardons, mushrooms and whatever else I can find to chuck in. Then will chuck in with some lettuce, beetroot, carrot sticks and celery.

Watch the syns in bacon lardons hun - they can be quite fatty. If you need to use them up, maybe fry them off an drain them well before using them in your quiche? xxx

Back