Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

hahaha oh you had me worried then Mrs!

Yep - female, 34, height 5ft 5in weight 13st 11lbs - activity level - I'm unsure which to tick - lightly active seems better - so it's recalulated to 2167 cals - which still seems high to me???

I'm generally rubbish when it comes to worming out calories and fat burning stuff and just weight loss stuff in general!

I want one of thos magic things where you drink and the weight just comes off and never goes back on.....:D

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426597368.228491.jpg

Yum yum get in my tum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Everyone keeps talking about MFP... something tells me I should be investing my time in this too! I do use the Fitbit app, but I generally guesstimate my calories just to put something in... but I'll give MFP a go at somepoint, especially when I eventually make it back to the gym lol :) x

Phew gym done - burnt 162 cals all together.
Cross trainer - 5 mins interval max speed 135 total of 66 cals
Bike - 9 mins interval max speed 112 total of 50 cals
Chest press x3 sets of x15 weight 20
Back press x3 sets of x15 weight 15
Vertical traction x3 sets of x15 weight 25
Rower 5 mins max speed 576 total of 46 cals

We couldn't get on the leg machine, floor to do sit ups on fitness ball so will do them on Thursday hopefully.

Am hoping I don't feel stiff tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Work out sounds great hun :)
I need to get back to the gym... I used to love that feeling of being completely drained after a good gym sesh!!

HUMP day peoples!

Hurrah and it's our pay day too so a double hurrah!
Well I can say that I feel brill after last nights gym session - It makes me sleep better too so another bonus.

I've been in an early morning meeting today so breakfast was on the move - literally me sat in the car eating it while Ian drove to work!! :rolleyes:
Lunch is TBC as I think Ian and I are going out for lunch as it's pay day and we only go for lunch once a week so today is the day.

Wednesdays Eats:-
Pre B - Hot lemon Water
B- On the move - Multigrain porridge with banana and cinnamon, coffee when got to work
S - W Watchers Nectarine yogurt
L- TBC
T- Grilled lamb leg steaks, with roasted veg and rice.

The sunshine is shining today so all in all a good day for me!
Hope my lovely girls are feeling ok today!
xxxxxxxx

Have upped the lemon water today, as got a bit of a sore throat so want to make sure if doesn't turn into anything!
I've also had a couple of handfuls of mixed nuts and raisins, I always forget how much I like walnuts and almonds.
x

I love almonds! Guess you'll have to syn them as you had your HEXB as porridge this morning? xx

oops I've managed to eat them all :sign0007:

Dinner sounds lovely tonight. Walnuts are my fave! Do you have to syn raisins too? x

I think so Pip but haven't got an up to date book so don't know how many they are

You will have burned more cals than that chick - MFP is rather inaccurate for calorie burning and the machines don't account for your frame properly :) xxxx

Do you think? I always find MFP massively over estimates what I burn compared to my HRM xx

I know with running lots of people find MFP underestimates .... I think it really might be a case on case basis though! HRM would be the most accurate xxxx

Back