Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Well I wanted to use my 1000 post to say THANK YOU to you all for the messages of support, lovely helpful tips and tricks to keep me on track and the funny posts that have kept me going!

You are all a lovely bunch and I'm lucky to have 'met' you and can share like minded things together.

:grouphugg::thankyou:
xxxxxx

What a lovely message Ria and I have to agree... everyone on here is so lovely and supportive :)
Weetabix crunchy bran sounds nice, I need to try xxx

Morning all - what a beautiful day again today! Sunshine yipppeeee! Back on plan today after a lovely weekend off with the hubster. :love: This weeks plans are - work today, work tomorrow, work on Friday, then it's the weekend again! No gym this week, but might squeeze in a bit of bike at home work tonight, or some gardening in the sunshine. Todays meals are:- B- 40g Weetabix Crunchy bran and a nectarine L- Ham salad, Muller Whipped greek corner yogurt T- Roasted lamb leg steaks and veg with brown rice. Others- X2 white coffee, Others TBC, but am going for none if they are not good ones. Hope all my lovely peoples had a brilliant weekend xxxxxx

Mmm lam sounds lovely x

It is so nice to have sunshine to brighten up our day isn't it :D

Mmm lam sounds lovely x

It is so nice to have sunshine to brighten up our day isn't it :D

I love it when the sunshine comes out to play - it just makes me feel so much better and brighter in myself.
xx

I couldn't agree more!!! My mood is 100 times better when the weather is nice x

Mine is too Jade, it's weird as soon as he comes out to play, I brighten up, can't wait to jump out of bed and get out and about, now just got to start the body prep for the hols.
x

I love you and I love the sunshine :)

I love you and I love the sunshine :)

Aaaw babe! I love you too, just lets hope the 1st May is a sunshine day for our night out! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning all - Thursday again already- which means only 1 more work day and it's the weekend again! Lets hope Mr Sunshine keeps his hat on and out to play.

For last nights tea we should have had lamb, roast veg and rice, but after getting home and doing a bit of gardening, neither of us wanted that much so I had spaghetti hoops on x2 slices of 50/50 toast.

Tonight is hospital night, am not feeling too worried (yet) and am putting today down as a bit of a fast day - I can't eat anything after 1pm so no naughty's can pass my lips today!

B- Mango and Pineapple chunks with a Muller whipped greek strawberry yogurt
L- Something filling like a jacket spud
T- Roast Lamb and veg with rice
Lots of water this afternoon and no snacks!

Hope everyone has a lovely day
xxx

Good luck tonight with the Dr's honey text me and let me know how you get on. Good way to have a 100% day :) xxxx.

Aww looks like you had a lovely easter weekend Ria!! I'm the same with the weather I find myself being so much more proactive if the suns out!!! good luck at the dr's today! xx

Aww looks like you had a lovely easter weekend Ria!! I'm the same with the weather I find myself being so much more proactive if the suns out!!! good luck at the dr's today! xx

It always makes me want to go out and play! :)

Thanks lovely
xx

Hope everything is ok with the docs lovely...mmm spaghetti hoops on toast...now that is my kinda easy comforting yum dinner right there! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank gorgeous Ging, I love em too, sometimes with potato waffles too! xxx

Back