Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

MORNING ALL - FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:

Well I went to bed at 9.20 last night, slept like a baby and have woke up this morning feeling refreshed and motivated!
My back is still a bit sore but not as bad as last night, so I'm hoping it's nothing other than a bad sleep position ache.

We're off for a drink after work tonight, and then hub's and I are going out for tea, just a local pub so nothing fancy, so todays eats are all ok even though they are not final planned.
B- Porridge
L- Possibly a large salad
T - Something reasonably healthy from the pub!
S- Lots of orange and lemon water, fruit tea and maybe a little treat this afternoon.

Weekend plans are to go into town tomorrow, stock up on things for a friends visit tomorrow night, probably copius amounts of alcohol, coca-cola gammon and wedges and a pudding made by the friends so no idea what it's going to be! Sunday will then be a chill out day at home, we might go for a walk/drive out somewhere to clear the heads if needed.

Hope everyone has a lovely FRIDAY and a FAB weekend.

xxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy your plans for the weekend! Sounds like it should be a good one :)

Morning all - well what a good weekend we had - despite the apperance of AF a week early, Saturday night was FAB, Coca-cola ham and wedges went down a storm, as did a wee bit of alcohol! Had a very lazy day yesterday - didnt get out of the pit until about 11.30! Went for a stroll round the shops and spent a good £200+ on a variety of things, went home to pasta and sauce, red pepper and mozzarella bread followed by a bowl of raspberry and chocolate ice-cream whilst watching the evening's snooker! :eek:

Oh well - thats a line drawn under the weekend and it was what it was, so this week is a new week. I'm planning in 2 fast days this week tomorrow and Thursday, we are off out for a 70th birthday celebration on Wednesday so eats then slightly unknown.

Todays menu -
B- 40g All Bran, x1 white coffee
L- Small breadcake with ham, mixed leaves and a t-spoon of branston pickle, muller yogurt, x1 babybell light
T- Morrison's Chinese bag meal thingy - will check cals later

Am working till 6pm this week and no gym planned.

Hope all my beaut's have had a lovely weekend - here's to a good week.
xxx

Well I've planned my fast day for tomorrow,

B- x2 egg scrambled eggs (unsure will check later)
L- 1/2 pot Butternut Squash soup (96)
T- M&S Count on us Rostti topped Shepherd pie (266)
Lots of water, fruit tea and a apple (51) or some strawb's (will check later) for a small snack if needed.

Fast day tomorrow has been cancelled after feeling horrible with AF, don't want to risk anaemia so am going for:-

B- overnight oats, strawb's and bloobs with rasp/cranberry Muller
L- Butternut squash or salad
T- still the shepherds pie from M&S

Still will be an ok day eats wise, and new fast day on Thursday if I feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning all, it's a very lovely sunny Tuesday here today so it's a wonder what waking up to sunshine can do!
Still feel a bit drained and no energy but have started off better than I expected!
B- x2 scrambled eggs on 1 slice of 50/50 toast
L- butternut squash soup
T- shepherds pie as before

Am going for no snacks in between and lots of water so any reduction of calories is better!

Have a lovely day beauts xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's lovely here too Ria! Funny how the sun puta everyone in a good mood!! Food looks yummy and very healthy!! I'm with you on the no naughtier and lots of water thing today!! Have a lovely day Hun! cx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Urgh to AF I've had the worst one over this week I've ever had so back to Drs for me!

What yummies do you have planned today?

Sunshine makes me super happy too xxxx

I'm assuming you're a busy bee back at city this week?

xxxx

Back