Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

All the best Ria, youll be fine hun x

BTW I'm soo jealous! U need to give me a serious kick up the bum Ria, ur are totally beating me! lol :) xx

well weighed myself this morning and guess what it said...

13 stone 7lbs!!!! YAY! Im not going to count it as my final june weigh in is next wednesday so i hope to have lost another 1lb by then.

proper smiling now though!

haha you did! but i think it proves its definatly exercise that is my big weight loser, went to the gym yesturday and today i've lost the 1lb lol

Woop! Well done huni! You must be dead chuffed :)
x

I didn't go swimming today cause was tired and my whole body is aching, so i'll see on sunday if that is the same for me. I am guessing i wont lose much if anything over the weekend.

Thanks everyone, still not going to count it until wednesday though!

gym today

35 minutes xtrainer
18 minutes bike
13 minutes treadmill

I've done nothing exercise wise today. So had a healthy dinner of grilled cod fillet, jacket pot and a pile of curly kale. Haven't had kale for years and it was sooo good.

i love kale so much!

well i went out for dinner and had plaice with peas and chips, was quite good left some chips and most of the batter from the plaice.

gym 2moro, i need to shift 2lbs by wednesday i reckon otherwise ill lose my faith! x

gym

35 minutes treadmill
15 minutes bike
13 minutes xtrainer

B - special K
L - roast dinner
D -

Im thinking of starting the special k diet for 2 weeks just to see if it does mae any difference, has anyone tried it before?

i quite like special k, im having the oats and honey one at the moment and love it. I think i may give it a go, just to see if it gives me a boast.

I know that my friend tried it and said you have to be careful to weigh out the special k and milk otherwise you'll eat loads lol

Thanks babe, just seem to have got stuck in the 13's this month so im going to do my best in the next 2 weeks to get some decent loss's if i can. Spending 4 days up at my boyfriends on the 6th August so would really in an ideal world want to be 13 stone by then, but i dont think ill be able to lose 8lbs in 2 weeks! so im going to go for 5lbs i think :)

Whats the special k diet? Its not special k for every meal surely?
I started having special k every night for supper, 50gs. Then decided that at about £2.80 a box i'd try the tescos equivalent. Its identical and £1 cheaper a box. Gotta save money somewhere.
Although i am spending more on fruit and veg and fish and healthy food, i am not buying junk food and sweets and crisps so its actually cheaper. Most nights i would pop into the shop on the way home and spend about £10 on junk food. Now i just drive past the shop and dont even think about going in.

its special k for breakfast and lunch then a healthy meal for dinner, fruit in between for snack.

I went swimming for the first time for ages this evening, 20 lengths in around 45 minutes, which isnt too bad, going to try and go once a week

Back