Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

That's brilliant Ria, you've worked so hard for it and it shows us all that if we persist we will get there. So happy for you, bet you look fantastic Hun x

had a lovely time at the chinese for my mate birthday yesturday, scary how i could only eat about half what i used to when i went there (its a buffet) but obviously thats very good!

going to go swimming in a little while to burn off some of the calories i ate lol

Thats great Ria. I have noticed that, i cant eat so much either. I made stir fried chicken with veg and some udon noodles and had a bowl, thinking it didn't look much but was quite surprised to find it was ample.
Good luck with swimming. I'm going again today.

well i hadnt noticed it until my other half told me i should start eating child size portions as i never finish a full dinner! lol

Great, and cheaper too. Shopping bill should go down in theory. Though the healthy food is generally more expensive isn't it.

B - Special K
L - One slice of cheese on toast and french fries
D - Fajitas (chicken, peppers, onion in a wrap) and salad

S -

Did 30 lengths at swimming today and didnt find it as tough :)

Well done you. I usually find it quite relaxing, though today my arms were aching a bit. Its a good time for thinking, when you're swimming up and down.

yeah i love it! then again i always have just never went due to my body conscious self. I wonder if it burns as much calories as the gym?

brief picture of some new dresses i've got :)

37867_10150230869730117_648685116_13663928_7511023_n.jpg

37703_10150230874340117_648685116_13664023_358665_n.jpg

Ria you look fantastic, look at your waist !!! Your look curvy and thin!!!!

Congratulations you look brillaint hun.

:flirt2: Yeah baby yeah.
You look really great Ria. You have got a lovely waist. Very nice. Could go on but i won't:)

aww thank you all for your kind words :)

just need to lose weight from my hips a bit! that flower dress is a 16 but its slightly big! hense the belt lol, but my hips are a size 18 :(

B - special k
L - soft cheese and ham seeded sandwich and wotsits
D - gammon steak and a jacket potato with tuna mayo

S - apple

I love wotsits. I haven't had a packet of crisps since beginning of the month. If i bought a multi pack of 12 i could quite happily munch through the lot whilst reading.

I used to be like that, crisps are my down fall, used to have 3/4 packets a day now i just have one packet about 5 times a week, which is quite good lol.

Gym 2moro and sunday then swimming on monday, i've done quite well this week so im hoping when i weigh in on wednesday i wil have lost 1lb or so

thank you hun :) just want to get a few inches off my hips so i can get in to a size 16 jean then i wont car how long it takes to get to a 14

Sounds like you've done loads of exercise this week Ria. Hope you get a nice surprise on wednesday.
I just picked my exercise bike up today. Had a quick go on it. The seat is not the comfiest but i'm sure i'll get used to it.

Back