Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

Gym

35 minutes xtrainer
5 minutes rower
20 minutes treadmill

B - special K
L - 4x malba toast and wotsits
D - chicken wrapped in parma ham, roast potatos and broccoli

S - Plum/orange/ handful of nuts

Last edited:
Im up and going to go to the gym for any hour followed straight after by swimming for an hour. really want to lose 2lbs this week just to get confidence back in what im doing. A few friends have suggested having a week off to eat what i want etc as this apparently kick starts your body again once you start being healthy. I dont want to do this and put on weight! lol

Gym - 35 minutes treadmill
20 minutes bike

Swimming - 45 minutes

B - Special k
L - roast
D -

Well done. I went swimming this morning about 7.15am. Quite busy for that time in the morning, but there was no one playing around. Everyone was swimming lengths.
Do you feel good after a swim. I always do.

erm, not really lol and i certainly didn't this morning i ached all over when i got out from the gym and swimming i guess. Don't get me wrong i do enjoy it but purely go to try and tone up a bit.

Well you are fitter than me. I could probably powerlift the treadmill but i couldn't run on it for 35mins. Or were you walking?

Hey babes, glad to see that you're doing well :)x

Hey emz! hope your all good xx

slim, i power walk on a high incline which burns more calories than running, i couldnt run for 5 minutes! haha

weighed in at 13 6, -1lb! quite impressed as thought i was getting stuck around the 13 7/8 mark!

going to do next weeks weigh in early - friday morning as im going to my boyfriends till wednesday so will miss weigh in!

B - special k
L - malba toast x4 wotsits
D - cod with salad and cous cous

S - plum, celery stick

Last edited:
no 4 malba toasts lol

although i could eat 4 packets in a row! haha

B - Special K
L - cheese roll and wotsits
D - Homemade lamb curry

S - Plum

Last edited:
Could easily eat 4 packets of wotsits in a row, probably 12 man, sexy little ******* that they are...gah.

How's it goin lovely?

Could easily eat 4 packets of wotsits in a row, probably 12 man, sexy little ******* that they are...gah.

How's it goin lovely?

i know i love them so much! lol

Its going ok thanks hun, only thing thats annoying me is still not having a start date for work, but on the plus side means i can do exercise when i like (during the say when the gym is quiet!)

Keep getting a bit disapointed that im only lost 1lb a week but i am so close to my goal I just need to keep going!

Hows you? x

Gym

30 minutes xtrainer
20 minutes bike
12 minutes treadmill

Weights - Arms x2 and Abs

Swimming - 45 minutes

Last edited:
Wow, you're really blasting the exercise today. You not worried you're turning the fat into muscle? Cause thats heavier than fat. Maybe thats why you're struggling to lose? I don't know. Especially if you're doing weights.

Back