Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

i dont do many weights and only do them every other time. Tbh i just want to get in to a size 14 so if it turns in to muscle so be it! hehe

Aw yeh it is frustrating not losing much, but you've lost sooo much already your body cant keep on at that pace.

Aw well hopefully you'll find out soon about work.
I generally go to the gym in the morning anyway coz where mine is there's loads of resturaunts and a cinema so it gets busy out side of the gym any time after about half 10.

Do you run on the treadmill? I'm too chicken to try, lol. I just walk on incline.

How's the tat healing?

yeah i do too but when i start work it will be 9 - 5 so obviously ill have to go after that which is when everyone goes! lol.

Tattoo is healing nicely thank you but as im only 2lbs from my 5 stone loss ill have to have another one added soon ish! lol

You are amazing, 2 pounds short of five stone, absolutely fantastic! (It must be frustrating with it slowing down, especially when you are working so hard) Do you have a general idea about when work starts?

nope, no idea what so ever. waiting for my CRB check to come back before they can give me a start date, i reckon about another 2 weeks (fingers crossed)

Ah yeh those bloomin' crb things take ages.
What colour is the next butterfly gona be?

You're so close, 5 stone loss is epic man.

Gods, mother's having a mental breakdown with her comp. more message later.

I know, i cant believe i've nearly lost 5 stone, its mad!

hmm not sure on the colour maybe a lilac..

B - Special K
L - Malba toasts, wotsits
D - pork slice with cabbage, leeks, potatos

S - peach, milkybar buttons

5 stones is amazing Ria. Can't wait till i get there. My weight loss has started slowing down a bit now. But its still coming off slowly.
Weigh in day tomorrow. Gonna do a stint on the bike tonight just in case.

Yeah its a bit rubbish when its only 1lb a week but it still takes 3,500 calories to burn off 1lb!

Im weigh in 3 days early on friday instead of monday this week, will be going to the gym and then swimming 2moro morning/early afternoon

Lilac sounds good :)
I can't wait to reach 5stone, next year sometime, probably this time next year.

Hope the hair goes well.

ooo so do i, think ill hate it at first as been blonde for 4 years now!

Gym

35 treadmill
25 bike

B - special k
L - homemade butternut squash
D - chicken and veg

Was that butternut squash soup? How did you make it? I have tried it but it always seems to come out fairly sweet. Also, not a great fan of thick creamy soups. I prefer the broth style soups that look like dish water.

oohh see i love thick soup,

butternut squash, potatos, onions, garlic, chopped up and roasted in the oven for about 45 minutes, in the food processor and slowly adding veg stock until its at the consistency you like it :)

Ah, i usually just boil mine. I shall try your way at the weekend. Thanks. Always open to new recipes to put in my book that Healthy keeps telling me to write, lol.
Just done 10 minutes on the bike. 20 secs like mad then 20 secs easy then keep alternating. Got a right sweat on. Legs nearly gave way when i got off the bike.

Hey Ria!
Just thought I'd drop by to say hi, back on here again after a stressful period of time! Haha :)
Your doing so well still! Well done!

Ahhh Soup! I ADORE soup!
Leek and potato is my favourite! :)

Any nice low cal soups you recommend? :)

xx

hi hun,

thats the only one ive ever made! lol although i saw a curried parsnip one on britains best dish which i may try!

Weighed in early as im going to my boyfriends till wednesday and lost another 1lb since monday! yay!

Aw wow, that looks awesome!! Really suits you!
It'll be much better for your hair as well, i used to ahve bleach blonde hair and it just murdered it!
Fabness hun.
And well done on that lb as well :)

Mmmmm that sounds really nice!
Think i might have a dibble dabble on the internet for some low cal soups some time today when i get some time :)

Just got Gino Dicampos low fat itallian dishes book! I think I may be living off that for the fortcoming future! haha :)

xx

Thank emz! i really like it actually, i wasnt sure i would. tbh my hair is still in really good condition which we were very suprised about actually..

and yay for the 1lb!

Back