Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

I'm doing fine thanks. Weigh in day today and i've lost total of 37lbs since July 5th. Well happy.316lbs today. Aiming for 313lbs next thursday.

well done thats amazing babe!

can tell a big difference in your face! looks much slimmer, i also think the new hair colour suits you alot more aswell, keep at it :)

Thanks very much :)

B - special k
L - 2 poached eggs on 1 slice of toast and a packet of wotsits
D - liver, mash, onions and peas

Snack - small piece of apple crumble, apple

Exercise - 35 minute walk with the dog

Will be going to the gym and swimming 2moro :)

Last edited:
Well done for keeping up with the swimming. I am managing 15 minutes on the bike now, clocking up 5km, so not too bad.
Have you got used to your hair colour now?

yeah i have and i love it, much better suited than the blonde.
i may sack off the swimming today, as i only had my hair washed yesturday lol. going to do an hour and a half at the gym today i think, just to get up to speed

:)

Hey babes, meant to comment on facebook, you can totally see the loss in your face, and on your arms and shoulders I think. Lookin fab girlie!
Hope that everything's goin well :)

hahhaa i may invest in a swimming cap just for the fun of it!

I bought some electronic scales today from asda just because i find normal once difficult to read unless your on the full stone or half a stone! lol

Yeah the ones i got are digital cause i wanna know every fraction of a pound that i lose. Plus a lot of the dial ones never go high enough. Usually they only go up to 130kg. I started out at 160kg.
Now you can watch every ounce or gram or whatever you use.
I use both kg and lbs. Dont know why. Its just that i started off in kg. My scales are set to kg. I should really flick them over to lbs.

yeah thats what i thought, think ill weigh in sunday morning then i have something to start with

Today i did an hour and a half at the gym. I figured as im starting work soon i may find it hard to find the time to go 3 times a week for an hour, so thought i could go twice a week for either 1 1/2 or 2 hours then swimming on sundays, so ill still be getting my exercise in :)

Wow 1.5 hours at the gym, that's fab! Can you pass some of your enthusiasim my way pls....:D

Well done at the gym babes.
Got a start date for work yet? I kinda remember that you did, but I may have made it up in my mind, lol.

yeah tuesday babe :)

did another hour and 1/2 at the gym today, going to go swimming 2moro then weigh in on monday morning :)

B - special k
L - small stir fry
D - jacket potato with tuna mayo

S - 3 biscuits and some olives (not together lol)

Been swimming yet? I went this morning and the pool was nearly empty. Great, no dodging around the old ladies when overtaking. Had a good sauna. Thats good for losing weight and it gets rid of the impurities in your body too. As does drinking loads of water as you know.
Glad you are enjoying the gym. Do you go on your own? I hate the gym and don't envisage going at any point in the near future but i can imagine its more enjoyable when there's two of you.

yeah i go on my own, otherwise i wouldnt get anything done!

Not been swimming yet, had to go out this morning to get work clothes as i dont have any now ive lost weight :lol:

did 40 lengths in an hour at swimming today, pretty impressed! weighing in 2moro morning so will report here ASAP!

did 40 lengths in an hour at swimming today, pretty impressed! weighing in 2moro morning so will report here ASAP!

Well done on the swimming. I plan to go later to start my 'mile a week' thing for this week.

only lost 0.5lbs according to my new scales. I dont work in halfs though so going to leave it this week

Back