• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

rice pudding

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Hi! If you do a search you'll lots of variations - some that use milk, others that just use water and a yoghurt, and even a choice of done on the hob, oven or in the microwave. You just take your pick and enjoy your rice pudding - I had some for breakfast yesterday with a handfulof raspberries - yum! :)

Lianna

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
is pudding rice not the same as normal rice then? x

S: 11st7lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 1st4lb(11.18%)
I made some on SUnday night - 50g pud rice, pint of semi skimmed, 4 tblsp sweetner, cooked on gas mark 4 for 2 hours, gave it a stir half way through. Stirred a strawberry shape no fat yog through it....absolutely lovely! But, SW C said tonight if i'm on EE i should have had a smaller portion and had with some fruit to stick to the rules.... And she also said cous cous cake was free! (runs for cover!!) xx

Caza

S: 11st9lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.8 Loss: 0st13lb(7.98%)
Well I had 4oz last night made with pudding rice and 2 pints of water simmered on the hob for 20 mins, then I added 3 tsp Splenda and an Aldi Light yogurt (0.5 syns) and I baxed for 30 mins - THEN I sat and watched TV and troughed the lot. Is this really free on a green day, well apart from the yogurt (Slimming World)? I feel guilty and a real PIG!! Nice thou xx ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 2
Slimming World 2
Cambridge Weight Plan 8