Rickytickytum's weight loss diary.

rickytickytum

Hi, I am re starting Atkins tomorrow and I'm genuinely excited! It worked for me before and I'm going to make sure it works again and stays off this time! I've been re-researching again and just about to do my menu planner! REALLY looking forward to starting this and am not dreading first weigh in tomorrow as it's just a starting point number!
Good luck to you all.
Lexi
X

Thanks...I am looking forward to it! Just bought lots of leafy salad leaves...good for vitamin B12 too! I used to make breakfast muffins for 1 egg and a tablespoon of Mayo. A little grated cheese and ham! Yum, yum, yum! My menu plan is looking good!
X

Hey Lexi (I'm sure I'll keep calling you Ricky by accident) welcome and good luck tomorrow!

Welcome and good luck with you first day...

Thanks...made my breakfast muffin things out of an egg and mayo, with cheese and ham and drank lots of water! Support on here is great! Thanks...it's usually day 3 and 4 I struggle with.

Lexi. x

The only thing I do struggle with is not eating enough...though I've just chomped through a big ham salad...it was lurvely! Think I need some ideas for hot meals! Any ideas?

Lexi. x

Steak and celeriac chips
Beef or chicken casserole
Spicy cod fillets with asparagus
Courgette noodles with cream cheese sauce
Cheeseburger pie (mince with cheese and egg topping, baked in oven)
Crustless quiche
Roast dinner with leeks, broccoli, courgette, celeriac
Pork chops with cauliflower mash
Boiled eggs with asiaragus dippers
Steak eggs and mushrooms
Chicken baked in Parmesan mayo
Chicken and Mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce
Flattened chicken breasts grilled then topped with cheese and spring onion

Wow! Thank you so much! The Asparagus and Egg Dippers sound lovely - I might have that for lunch tomorrow. I am going to nip to ASDA whilst my son at cubs tonight! I have really enjoyed todays meals, but that has just added lots more possibilities. Can I have a hot Bovril drink when on induction?

Lexi. x

Check the label on the bovril - a quick look at MFP says a mug would be just under 2 carbs so should be ok - you can also get nice chicken and vegetable stocks for hot drinks.

Steak and celeriac chips
Beef or chicken casserole
Spicy cod fillets with asparagus
Courgette noodles with cream cheese sauce
Cheeseburger pie (mince with cheese and egg topping, baked in oven)
Crustless quiche
Roast dinner with leeks, broccoli, courgette, celeriac
Pork chops with cauliflower mash
Boiled eggs with asiaragus dippers
Steak eggs and mushrooms
Chicken baked in Parmesan mayo
Chicken and Mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce
Flattened chicken breasts grilled then topped with cheese and spring onion

Not all on one day, preferably :D

Welcome Lexi and good luck, sounds like you are well in focus! :)

Last edited:
Morning :)

Welcome and good luck!

Have a fab day!!!xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I thought it was something to do with Atkins...ha ha! But I guess I've not lost THAT much in two days! As for the cold...after teatime walk with my dogs was like a quick march! I think they are still in shock! Ha ha!

Lexi. x

Hmmmm...found today a tad difficult, but stuck to it though my son's Jammy Dodgers were screamin "eat me!" throughout the day...I feel asthough I have a bit more energy, either that or I'm walking faster to get in from the cold and snow! I craved sweet things today! I LOVE the celery and peanut butter ... I sure hope that it's ok on Induction otherwise I will have to start again! Had my favourite Celariac chips tonight with a chicken curry I had made out of onions, tomatoes, cooked chicken and spices!

Lexi. x

Back