Riddle me this!

I've got one i remember - it may be a bit morbid though-sorry;

A woman was out shopping and saw a lovely pair of red shoes and couldn't resist buying them.
Later that evening she went to work, and was excited about showing off her new shoes, so she decided to
wear them. because of this decision she was stabbed to death 30 minutes later. why?

She was a hooker?

This is getting confusing now :confused:.
I don't want to seem rude but can we only have one on the go at a time after this. Thanks hunnybuns.:D

giving up?

just a random guess - is it something like someone in a restaraunt being asked to pay and saying 'i owe nothing for i ate nothing'

just a random guess - is it something like someone in a restaraunt being asked to pay and saying 'i owe nothing for i ate nothing'
spot on :D. well done

oh oh oh -
I owe nothing 4 I ate nothing????

Balls...too late gah

I've got one i remember - it may be a bit morbid though-sorry;

A woman was out shopping and saw a lovely pair of red shoes and couldn't resist buying them.
Later that evening she went to work, and was excited about showing off her new shoes, so she decided to
wear them. because of this decision she was stabbed to death 30 minutes later. why?
do this one now!:D

This is getting confusing now :confused:.
I don't want to seem rude but can we only have one on the go at a time after this. Thanks hunnybuns.:D

sorry! i didn't see there was one still going when i posted

was she a female matador?

She was a matador???

The hotel room one:

The room came to $25, so $30 - $3 dollars returned = $27. $27 - $25 dollars (for the room) = $2 which the bellboy kept.

Oh come on!!!! I am 1 minute behind everyone else :) my brain just aint fast enough. gah

She is a fencer?

She is a magicians assistant??

God I am sooo thick!

Back