Right no more faffing about I mean business!

kellymundy

Gold Member
I've been attempting to get going again on ss for the last couple of weeks by easing myself in by doing the 1000 and 810 plans (no ketosis fairy at this point with me) but the odd beer, giant chocolate cookie and takeaway curry seems to keep jumping into my mouth (honest I'm not putting them there!:angeldevil:).
I've woken up this morning with a determination that I just can't ignore, I am going to do this, I am going to go cold turkey, it's now ss or bust (as mine is going to start expanding again soon if I don't stop!:D)!!!!!!!
Advice on how to keep me focused and get me back on track again is greatly appricated guys?

Here Here! Im with you on that one....no advice on getting back on track because-well because im bloody useless at it lol....but any that is offered i too will be following!

Im going to Minimins it up today to stay focussed....urgggggghhhh!lol..im going cold turkey so i can have cold turkey at Christmas!
I cant stand the thought of another miserable christmas where im depressed about my weight while everyone else is buying lovely clothes and go out on the town!

We CAN do this :S ....xxxx

(ps with you on that food jumping into your mouth..those liquoirce allsorts yesterday just flew in there against my will!ha)

Running?!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol....whoops!! I guess its earlyish on a sunday- ppl need to slowly wake up...ive been up ages annoyingly so im wide awake already!

I think DD meant we don't tend to run around here! Certainly, I couldn't run as far as the garden gate!

Sorry to hear you are struggling. Why don't you join the CD 100% Club. I found it really helped me to commit to putting nothing in my mouth except CD.

Good luck with your restart.

hey good on u for jumping back up and getting in there.
how bout writing down ur feelings bout ur weight and the feelings u hope to feel when ur finished cd...compare the 2 and hopefully itll help u.
or ive a diary (a book like) and i write as many reasons as i can think of why i want to loose weight!! if u feel ur self weaking look at these!!
hope this helps a little piece...good luck on ur START (NOT RESTART UR STARTING AFRESH!!)
XXX

good for you kellymundy! that's a great attitude to have!

about the reading and running, i often find that on a Sunday. no-one seems to be around!

i love you Francesmag for plugging the club lol! x

It cheese's me off when you dont get any replies either grr :(
This diet is blooming hard and its really hard when everyone is eating and not you!! Mine had chips last night, fresh bread and crisps and now a sunday roast noooooooooooooooooooo.
Take one day at a time, join a group to give extra motivation and encouragement. Feel free to moan at me when you feel bad and I'l do the same.

To be fair I only took it over about and hour ago because our last team leader is having a bit of a stressful time at the moment persoanlly bless her.
Hopefully taking over as team leader will help keep me on track because I have to lead by example.

kelly i can i join you on this colde turkey mission??? i tried and tried and eventually restarted on friday, then yesterday and now i am gonna have to start again tomorrow SERIOUSLY!!!

plus i don't want to let my team down... so i am there with you chick... i want to get to atleast friday without giving up lol

yes miss i expect you to kick me up the bum if i am slacking ,and also work my percentage out for me miss,lol... cos i cant do it by myself sniff sniff

miss moving mountains leader are you ignoring me sniff sniff

kk sulk

Back