Right, Which one do i eat?

I know what you mean diddums!
I was so relieved to find out that the shakes were not only tolerable, i actually LIKED some of them!
Keep up the good work xx

hello all im new to this diet too only 4 days iv been on it determined but all of the soups i have tried are disgusting!!! There is not one i like, havent tried any ofthe chocolatey drinks, been told the mint is quite good, and suggestions?? Iv tried the spicy tomato vegetable broccoli and cheese leek and potato bis edible i suppose but the rest i absolutely hate!! Please give me some suggestion!!! x x x

i think the shakes are really nice, apart from the strawberry! it is ok, but the smell makes me feel a bit sick, i'm hoping that will pass!
i am not sure whether i am going to have the soups at all, i'm not a fan of real soup so i am avoiding at the moment. also at the moment having shakes feels like a treat!

kateykat, i'm using the soups to have lunch at work so i feel more 'normal' and i dont really want to tell people at work yet incase they think if a fad diet and tell me its not good etc etc. Now which one shall i try next?

The choc mint for evening (hot) i think is deeeelish! I'm not a major fan of the soups, so same as everyone else really, can anyone reccomend any of the nicer soups?xx

i thought about using the soups for that, which i why i bought four of them, but i am just too scared to use them yet!
i also don't really want too many people knowing about the diet because they are going to comment on it and i don't think i am ready for that just yet! i know people will be skeptical, but i'm the one doing the diet not them! i'm hoping it won't come up until i have lost some weight, and then if they have comments at least i will be able to show that it's working!

i think they all smell quite medicinal or manky?? Or am i the only one who thinks that?? So im gonna get the choc mint any other flavours u reccoment coz iv soo gone off the soups!! xxx

toffee and walnut is delish! sos the vanilla, but there just my preference, you'll have to persevere and try them all to see what you like x

kateykat, thats the exact same reason why i want to take the soups to work. I think i will take the vegetable one to work tomorrow. The strawberry is lovely. I tried the vanilla one, hot with a tsp of coffee, wasnt amazing but i didnt dislike it. Does it taste better cold?

ooooh i cant wait to try some of the shakes other than the manky soups!! Leak and potato's ok, iv been puttin a touch of pepper in it to cover the taste x

Yeh, i'm thinking of adding pepper to them. Are they thick/creamy/watery? How is it best to mix the soups? Seeing as i will be at work.

Hi all.. i've done cd before.. but am starting again 2moro.

I didnt like the soups 2 start with but.. the only one's i came 2 like is chicken&mushroom. (although i hate mushrooms!) and the oriental chilli.. didnt think i'd like that 1 but i did.. i used 2 put a drop of tabasco sauce in them.

But my fave is choc mint.. choc a close 2nd!
Loved the choc tetra, ust 2 freeze them and have um as ice cream.

Think 2moro when i start most of this week will be the choc mint and choc ones.

My new cd said there is now porridge.. as anyone tried this and what's it like?
Donna :)

Last edited:
apparently the porridge is like normal stuff. I havent got any cos my CDC didnt have any, so shes ordered it am i'm having it on Wed. Will feel like proper breakfast!

diddums the leak and potato is the only one i could tolerate, im veggie so couldnt try the chicken and mushroom one, i split it in half so that its like a cuppa soup, so not too bad but they have become vile tasting to me with time!!
:)

I love the choc mint, its by far the only real one i enjoyed. Hated strawberry, vanilla was disgusting (shame i have 3 more), not to overly keen on soups had veg, and pot n leek. toffee n walnut was not bad. think ill ask for 10 choc mint. going to try the apple cinamon porridge if they have any

i am just drinking the banana one now, it tastes like nesquick banana milk. although this one is much more lumpy than the others i have tried, maybe i was just being a bit lazy when i was giving it a shake though!
my favorite so far is the chocolate ones, strawberry is ok (i drink it because it feels healthy!)

My mum started CD on sunday and had the porridge for breakie, she said it tasted nice, quite sweet so no need to feel you have to add sugar etc as I know I normally would. I'm looking forward to starting CD hopefully wed and trying both the original and apple & cinnamon flavour porridges. Plus all the shakes/soups of course, interesting to read other peoples opinions on the flavours x

Well, i have just had the Vegetable soon, and its really quite nice! I added a bit of pepper to it for flavour. Think maybe more water next time as they are quite thick

Hi all..

I met with my new cdc this morning.. suzi.. lovely lady.. got my packs and i've started on sole source.

I just had my 2nd pack of the day.. apple & cinnamon porridge.. which was nice.. i liked it.. gonna buy more of them next time.

Having my fave a choc mint later.
But going to try the plain porridge one in the morning so i'll report back on that! lol

Hope your all having a good day! :)

Back