Right, Which one do i eat?

Well, i have just had the Vegetable soon, and its really quite nice! I added a bit of pepper to it for flavour. Think maybe more water next time as they are quite thick

Thats good to know, for some reason I imagined the soups to be all watery which would turn me right off, I prefer them to have a bit of body and substance :D

Hi all..

I met with my new cdc this morning.. suzi.. lovely lady.. got my packs and i've started on sole source.

I just had my 2nd pack of the day.. apple & cinnamon porridge.. which was nice.. i liked it.. gonna buy more of them next time.

Having my fave a choc mint later.
But going to try the plain porridge one in the morning so i'll report back on that! lol

Hope your all having a good day! :)

Hi,
Glad your day is going well, sounds to be anyway :) Good reports back on the flavours too which is reassuring. :hug99:

i'd be lost without the porridge! its like real porridge so its the only 'real' food i have! Its nice and really filling so starts the day off lovely! x

The Soup to me, resembles cream of soups, so they are nice and creamy rather than watery :) Day two almost over, have one shake left, so far so good :)

advice please

Hello all
Just on my first day... so far so good.
Having toffee and walnut at the mo and surprised how good it is.
Can you tell me please - are we allowed to mix the packets up into muffins and ice-creams and things? I did LLife 4 years ago and used to make all sorts with my packets as i find shakes all too boring. I mentioned to my CDC but she didn't really comment. Are we supposed to stick to liquid only 1st week - does that include not making them into anything else?
Cheers

i am just drinking the banana one now, it tastes like nesquick banana milk. although this one is much more lumpy than the others i have tried, maybe i was just being a bit lazy when i was giving it a shake though!
my favorite so far is the chocolate ones, strawberry is ok (i drink it because it feels healthy!)

buy a cheap tea strainer/mini sift from wilkingsons for 39p, when youve mixed your shake just pour it through there into a glass, takes out all the nasty lumps!

it's such a good idea to buy a tea strainer, but i am just too lazy. i have actually started to like the lumps though, i feel as though it is food of some kind.
this diet is already making me crazy lol. wonder i'll be like in 100 days!

Hi Diddums - just to say that i think everyones tastes are SO different but i've tried pretty much all the flavours and I cant stand the strawberry milkshake - so sickly. However, I love the Mint Choc shake (like Mint Aero) and the Vanilla is delicious with a teaspoon of coffee and ice blended into it (its nicer than the cappuccino flavour shake and my CDC says its fine to do this) I hate all of the soups and the porridge is yuck. I quite like the lactose free choc shake as its a bit thicker.

Good luck!!

Just having the oriental chilli soup, its nice as its quite tasty, but I just wish I could have it hotter, I'm not sure how hot is too hot (prior to it reach boiling point) but its still nice! :D

The porridge is nice and quite sweet. I wasnt to keen on the Broccoli and cheese soup so added some pepper and a wee bit more water and it was bearable. I find the strawberry one really sweet gonna try adding ice as others have suggested, chocolate is yummy. Have got bannana to try to, so thats for tommorow. I wasnt very adventurous with my choices, can anyone tell me if the choc orange one is really orangey (if you know what i mean). Trying to decide what to have for my tea and i am going to try the tomato soup have been told this is one of the nicer soups!

the choc orange is beautiful, it is like a milkshake of a terrys chocolate orange!
give it a go, if it is horrible don't use it again. i found out the hard way with toffee walnut!!

toffee and walnut is my fave! This is why its so hard to tell someone what they taste like, we're all different! x

I now love the tomato soup and porridge, find the strawberry tetra very sickly. Have not had to make any shakes yet as i have plenty of tetra's. The banana tetra was lovely really enjoyed it.
Do the make your own ones taste the same as the tetra's?

No i dont think they do mollymoo. I like the strawberry shake but hated the strawberry tetra! But then again everyone is different

Thats fair enough. Does everyone's porridge stay lumpy? I love it like this. Not tried any other soups yet but today i am going to try leek and potato!

In my first week i went with what i thought i wouldn't like first, then that way it was over and done with. Am very glad i did it that way as i felt that some of the soups were horrid! Every shake i had i had it warm except the banana and strawberry ones which i guess you'd only ever have cold. Just used an electric whisk and they were all delightful particularly the choc mint and orange. Try the apple and cinnamon porridge that's lovely too.

I just had a banana shake mixed with coffee and a pint of water (hot) inthe blender it was yum, smelt vile though and is now repeating on me like crazy hey ho

Back