Riotgrrrrl's Diary- Bye bye Jelly Belly!

Hope the job centre interview wasn't too traumatic. I feel guilty sometimes for moaning about my job, I suppose its not a very good time to be job hunting but something will happen.

Get yourself to the Doc if you're foot doesnt sort itself out soon and step away from the scales missus

Thanks peeps. I wrote a big reply earlier but my phone gayed out and I lost the lot grrr. Job centre was better than expected I saw a different guy and he was sound. I took some info about a piercing course at the academy in derby but he said they've really cracked down on funding courses and that's not the sort of thing they'd fund for and it's too expensive at nearly £2000! He did a better of calculation blimey I need a job now!! I'd be loads better off.

Need work any offers?? Lol x x

Hi hope your ok
I think we are better off working Im scared as having 3 girls I have no one to look after them if they are sick nd Im working,I suppose others so it I did it for a year alone when I had 2 and it was mad rushing around but I wonder how we are meant to find a career with no training?
Anyway hope cc is good and your not scales hopper today?If you are showing a gain its just weekly flucs
Hope Jacks ok xx

Thanks guys :)

Well I've not wrote on here in a while. Was mine and the oh 4 year anniversary on Thursday and we had take away curry (butter chicken!) and chips. Followed by a rather large helping of tiramisu and washed down with alot of beer, vodka and some wierd coconut liquer stuff. I was rather gutted to weigh myself the next day when I saw I was 5lbs heavier!! Luckily it's come off again and I had a sts at wi so it's all gravy.

Well, my bro is taking me to Bloodstock festival in August which I'm totally excited about, hoping to lose half a stone before I go (12th August) and the best thing is, we get in free cos he's a VIP hehe. The oh is very displeased indeed that I'll be camping for 4 days and is paranoid I'll be cheating on him. As size10 thoughtfully pointed out, he's probably paranoid because I've lost so much weight. If that's the case I don't know whether to take it as a compliment, or be insulted that he thought no one would look twice at me while I was fat. Ah well. Roll on the 12th! I'm so excited I feel quite giddy hehe xx

Good news on the sts, celebration meal sounds lovely.

Festival sounds great and worth keeping the old nose to the grindstone to lose a bit more for. Ignore the oh and have a fine time - that wasnt very caring of me was it? I meant give him a hug and tell him you love him - then ignore him and have a fine time

Good news on the sts, celebration meal sounds lovely.

Festival sounds great and worth keeping the old nose to the grindstone to lose a bit more for. Ignore the oh and have a fine time

LMAO that's exactly what I intend to do xx

Hey Hun. I'm sticking to my cals religiously and exercising for 30 mins every day and I've been gardening too. Scales haven't budged but it's better than a gain right? How are you doing this week? Xx

Supppper well done to you hun :)
Ive stuck to plan 100% havent exercised Id like to go to zumba tonight but the leader said a few things about lazy fat people on facebook for all to see,I defended 'lazy fat people' lol and she said it wasnt aimed at me she knows I exercise etc,so feel abit ackward lol,I may pop to the local lesiure centre and get one cards so I can go there,the thing is there maybe someone who goes that I really dont want to be in the same room as OHs ex shes made my life hell as he didnt want to be with her anymore so I dont know what to do :/
I think you may not see a drop until weigh in day I cant do the no weigh in but am not weighing so much lol,the scales have moved but I always seem to gain 1/2-1lbs over night on a sunday for monday weigh in ?
What exercise you been doing hun? I miss it but find it hard when the kids are home so I need to egt to the lesiure centre hahahah ;) xx

Awww thanks you too nikki xx

Cherry I've been doing the exercises out of my Rosemary Conley books, flat stomach plan and inch loss plan. Surely I've got to see some scale movement by Monday??

lol vandas right NO SCALE HOPPIN...............G
I will be looking for your update and fingers crossed you get what you want hun :)
Well done on the exercise and not long till the festi :)
xx

Back