Riotgrrrrl's Diary- Bye bye Jelly Belly!

Unfortunately, I can never stop at just one drink - I keep going until Im wasted! No self control once the first one is down my neck!
Not even sure how many calories are in vodka...?
Ive only eaten 700 calories today, Ive had my meals theyve just been very low in calories. I know thats not enough.
Maybe I should have some vodka.

Arrrrrrgh its started! vodka! vodka! vodka!

56 calories in a vodka and diet coke, 59 in a vodka and diet red bull according to here:

Calories in Vodka

Woah - lots of voddy - stupid jump on scales - 2lbs heavier - uuurggghh I hate my scales :(

its 22:10 you divvy, drink plenty of water before bed to make sure you dont dehydrate and check again in the morning ;) x

Did you drink vodka on ww? Maybe that's why you stopped losing I remember you saying you had been drinking a couple of times and it's easy to forget how many we've had once we've had a few? Maybe if you did ww like cc you'd of carried on losing? Hope the scales showed you hadn't gained xx

morning all :)

scales are ok this morning heh heh. drank a whole 35cl bottle of vodka last night and nearly 2 litres of diet coke no wonder I was bloated.

Im having my main meal at lunchtime today and a snack later for my dinner because of WI tomorrow morning. Come on WI woohoo!!

Size10 I know I sound like a raging alcy but I dont actually drink that often. Certainly not enough for all those sts on WW :D

Lets see what tomorrow brings....

:D Alcohol always dehydrates you and makes you hold on to fluid rentention make sure you drink loads of water after a drinkie and keep away from the dreaded scales untill official WI day haha!!

Lol I didn't think you were just I saw a couple if times you were drinking and you had a sts lol
How many calories in a 35cl bottle? Did you work it out?
Good luck for tomorrow xx

Hehe I'm choosing not to work out how many calories are in a bottle.I'd rather live in ignorance lol. Yay WI tomorrow! good luck for yours too :) xx

good luck for in the morning hun.. whatd i tell you about the scales? :) told you you'd be skinny in the morning :D (and possibly annoyed at me if you had to spend hours going to the loo in the night LOL :D)

xxx

heehee!! Only twice in the night, which is usual for me anyway.

Cor it feels like its taken aaaaaaaaages to get to WI!!

Right peeps, Im off to bed, totally shattered. Heres hoping half a stone melts off me during the night ;) If only eh? Talk to you tomorrow my lovelys x x x

if you feel hot in the night, its just me with my lighter, trying to melt that extra pound for ya :D x

thanks guys. well its finally here hurrah!!! Im very pleased to report a 7lbs loss (was that you with the lighter Rach....?)

This calorie counting malarky is brilliant! I know its mainly water thats come off cos 7lbs of pure fat is impossible lol - however its lovely looking at the scales and FINALLY being in the 11's - Im now only 9lbs away from being the lightest I can remember in probably 12 years or so. Hurrah!!!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today x x x

Well done hun great loss :) maybe something you were doing in ww was more maintance than weightloss as 7lbs is a huge loss,glad your happy with cals and good luck for week 2 xx

Back