Riotgrrrrl's Diary- Bye bye Jelly Belly!

Im going to but a pack of 20 lighters lol
Im carrying on with ww for 2 weeks to see if I lose if not CC but I want to get the calorie bible none in town so will get one off amazon next week if I dont have a loss.......
Real pleased you lost and got in the 11's :) xx

Thanks chick, your loss was wicked too :) Yay even if is all water Im just happy to be half a stone lighter. Amazing seeing as I had all that vodka too.
Right, my house is alcohol dry and I WONT buy any more this week. Heres hoping I can manage 2lbs this week, that would be awesome.

Ive got my sights set on this Firetrap Maxi Shrug Cardigan | Very.co.uk When I get down to 10 stone, I think I'll treat myself to it :D

Love the shrug......Good incentive for weightloss a pressie to you :) I wanted to get to my 5 stone off by christmas 2.5 st to go and Im going back to blonde have been brown for 4 years hate it lol thats my big pressie xx

Oooh blonde sounds good :) Its good to treat ourselves. I think I'll end up going slightly crazy clothes wise - I didnt buy anything new for ages when I was at my biggest, didnt see the point but I cant stop looking online now and mentally compilling a list of all the things I want when I get to goal - my purse is going to take a mega bashing but at leaset Ive got time to save up hehe xx

Congratulations on your amzing loss - that's fantastic work.

Loving the cardi as well - will look great in the Autumn which is fab because you'll be at target then :)

Thanks hun - a few months ago it seemed an impossible dream - yet here I am half way to goal yay!!

Youre doing brilliantly and lost loads x x

Thanks hun - a few months ago it seemed an impossible dream - yet here I am half way to goal yay!!

Youre doing brilliantly and lost loads x x

And not long before you actually get there - so not impossible at all!

Thanks chick - though my motivation has gone AWOL atm. I think maybe she's been hanging out with yours which is why you lost so much :D

Awww you'll get your mojo back! At least youve been earning plenty of AP's eh ;)

Hahaha! Indeedy! Though my azz is gonna get fat again at this rate - need to get my mojo back for some proper exercise methinks.

Hope you have a great day - how's it going with all the homemade foodage?

Well done riotgrrrrl. You are an inspiration!!! I am just a pound heavier than you now :) Lets do this!!! :)

xxx

Morning everybody. I've not been about much as the Internet on my dongle has run out so I'm on my phone which is a right ball ache so sorry for not quoting and replying to everyone.

My foot is still giving me grief I don't understand it, it's been ages now. I'll give it to the end of the week then go docs if I don't see a vast improvement.

Now I know last weeks loss was mainly water sneaky peek this morning and I've gained, I've been drinking tons of the wet stuff so think my body is trying to rebalance itself. I've not had any slip ups and I've stuck to my calories. Ah well, just have to keep plodding on and hope I don't gain any more this week, don't want to let the team down.
I've got to go to the job centre today for a work focused interview, which is always depressing. Some jumped up chump in a suit making me feel bad cos I've not found a job yet. It always makes me uncomfortable, feels like I'm back at school in the head masters office or something. I need to find a job where I won't be judged on all my tattoos and piercings. Heh good luck with that! :(
Anyway moan over, once I've seen that chap I'll be back to my normal self.
Have a brilliant day everyone!! Xxxxx

Hello Hun ((hugs)) I have that interview coming up Ive also been on college list for courses 7 months as goverment has ran out of funds so I will simply say how can I retrain when my courses are available?Go on courses it will get better jobs,Im waiting to volunteer for the blind society so it helps people gets in in the work place and gains experience,I havent been out of work long have always worked but know its much harder as Im alone with 3 children and if they are sick Ive no one to help :( so know how your feeling but something will pop up it always does,how about training to be a tattoist?Piercer start a new business up renting a small room by getting a grant?
The loss will balance itself out it maybe the vodka shoing up Ive always live by what we do the week before is what the scales say?Like totom its for me 10 days before...so what ever happend sont give up also maybe stop weighing,I havent for 2 days and its anxiety raging sad I know lol but at least Im not on a downer atm with weight.......
PM or FB me if you want a chat hey :) xx

Back