Riotgrrrrl's Diary- Bye bye Jelly Belly!

Riotgrrrrl

Silver Member
I think its about time I started a diary of my own... Ive done well on WW, lost 2 stone but for the last 6 weeks or so the scales have hated me and havent done anything. I was sooo close to giving up. But no, I can bloody well do this!

As of yesterday I started counting calories rather than points - Im hoping hoping HOPING this works for me. Sneaky peak on the scales this morning (I know naughy me) has shown rather a large loss for a mere 24 hours. I think thats because Ive not actually lost for the last 6 weeks...?

Anyhoo heres hoping this diary wont be too boring and people actually drop by and read it.

Later peeps! x x x

well hello nice to see you in the diary pages xxx i wanted to be the first to post lol, hows the foot now you still in pain? i hope cc works for you , anyway a big hello xxxxxxxxxx

well hello nice to see you in the diary pages xxx i wanted to be the first to post lol, hows the foot now you still in pain? i hope cc works for you , anyway a big hello xxxxxxxxxx

LOL Phill you popped my diary cherry!

Foot is a bit better thanks, Im debating whether or not to take the dog for a walk as its such a lovely day - it still hurts tho Im just worried about doing it more damage :(

:D Morning Riot welcome to the diary section
look forward to hearing how you are getting on with Ccing this week
and my fingers are crossed for you for WI

Thanks Kally - Ive got my fingers, legs and EYES crossed for a good result next Monday :) xx

Urrghh why do I feel so guilty after eating ANYTHING? I had a tin of ravioli for my lunch which is only a pretty small portion but I feel like a total heffer now :(

no no no dont weigh daily lol I do and some weeks on day 2-3 Ive lost 4lbs and then weigh in day it goes down to 1.5lbs......
hope it stays good for you but we weigh diff each day
You probably feel guilty as your scales have been evil so what you eat you may think will accept your weight? Im uping my water this week done 3 pints so Im hoping that helps,how much do you drink?
Well done on sticking it out hurry up monday ;) xx

I think youre right - every time I eat something I think "Ive put on weight now!" Stupid scales. I think its cos Ive sts for so long now Ive lost all confidence in them.

I will kick their ASS this week!! Im gonna slay our 7lbs/6 week target, you mark my words missy!

I think youre right - every time I eat something I think "Ive put on weight now!" Stupid scales. I think its cos Ive sts for so long now Ive lost all confidence in them.

I will kick their ASS this week!! Im gonna slay our 7lbs/6 week target, you mark my words missy!

lol you do that me too ;)
Dont forget not to eat too many ready foods as they have lots of sugar and can hinder loss,which I know when moneys tight its hard xx

True! This week tho, its all cooked from scratch. Later Im having chicken breast stuffed with light philly, spicy potatoes, broccoli and peas. Mmm cant wait......*drool*

Ey up!
Good to see you on the diary section. A few of us are loving a bit of CC action after a few STS I have to admit it did get the scales moving. But naughty girrrrl - you know you're not supposed to weigh until official WI day! Fingers crossed for a loss chick. BTW your tea sounds gorgeous - mmmmm spicy potatoes.

*wrist slapped* I know, but Im a serial scale hopper!! Cant help myself, its been even worse these last few weeks seeing the scales do nothing. Come on CC, you'll work for me!!! :) xx

Corrr!! Dinner was fab.

okies, todays food...in cals due to being CC for the time being...:D

Breakfast - 2 slices WW malted, toasted 98 cals
2 tsp I cant believe its not butter light 35 cals

Lunch - Beef Ravioli 360 cals

Dinner - Chicken Breast stuffed with light philly, spicy potatoes, broccoli
and peas 511 cals

so thats 1004 calories. Thats too low and I know it is. Im not hungry tho! Planned snacks later, IF I get hungry are

Hartleys low calorie Jelly 8 cals
Milky way 98 cals

Which still only makes 1110 calories.

Is this really bad...? Im just not hungry. Dont see the point in eating if I dont want it.

Id have thought you were happy enough with the hundreds of women youre surrounded by already ;) I know you love it!

If and when your weight losses plateau (I hope they never do!) you can be a CC boy and join the gang LOL x x

Id have thought you were happy enough with the hundreds of women youre surrounded by already ;) I know you love it!

If and when your weight losses plateau (I hope they never do!) you can be a CC boy and join the gang LOL x x

lol now you put it that way;) , maybe i have got it alright :p:p:p

thank you xxxx

1st day cc looks to have gone well hope it shifts things again for you.

Whats up with the foot? I seem to have missed that bit - hope its ok

Awww thanks hun.

I think Ive jarred it while jogging - Its actually my outside left leg above the ankle. Its not as bad as it was but I cant even take the dog for a walk at the moment - shes an excitable collie, I wear platform trainers - well its a disaster waiting to happen :eek:

Back