Riotgrrrrl's Diary- Bye bye Jelly Belly!

yeah im fine thanks are you resting up :whoopass:

whats you up to today then chick xxx :):):):)

Im not resting up, Ive been shopping then cleaned the house - us ladies have to do this even when feeling like poop xx

Can I ask sheepishly why didn't you buy food for ww the same?xx

Of course you can :) basically, laziness, being a crap cook, and the meals I bought were only £1 each so I could feed myself for a tenner a week. Spent more this time obviously but it'll be worth it. Hope youre well and you get a nice loss on Monday xx

Ahh I tend to buy the same stuff and wondered how do u get out the habit lol that's why I asked ;) well done WE are going to have a good weigh in !!!!! xx

Helloooooo :)

Im having an excellent day. Jacks back tomorrow - yay!! I nipped up the school earlier to pick up his school report, which was excellent. Brilliant effort all year, reading age of 7 years 11 months (hes 7 years 4 months) and spelling age of 8 years 4 months. Hes above average in all subjects and was the one of the first in his year to swim 25 metres. The headmaster said he was one of the most improved children in the school. Im especially proud as he didnt start to speak until he was 4, his first 2 years at school were a nightmare, he was below average in most things and it took him a while to learn to read, he was very naughty and the school referred him to the hospital to be tested for autism and ADHD. Hes done SO well this year, so Im going to treat him to a new computer game. Aww Im gonna squish him with cuddles when he gets back tomorrow :D

:D Awww i'll bet you'll be so glad to get your son back must seem very strange when he's not around
anyway have a great day Riot
hope the leg is holding up ok

Thankyou! :)

Leg is much better, still cant jump on it tho scared I'll do something to it but I can walk comfortably now.

What a fab day - and tomorrow will be even better once my little dude is back with me :)

Had a YUMMY lunch today - toasted WW bagel topped with light philly and tomato, and a salad. Feel totally stuffed and happy :D:D:D

awww how proud you must be.. well done little Riot boy :D x

Really good news about Jack doing so well in school one proud mum then. Enjoy having him home again and have a fab day

Thankyou guys :)

Im a naughty serial scale hopper and of course have looked at the scales today. Am rather pleased esp considering its that nasty old TOTM too. Heres hoping it continues til Monday!

Jack back later - hurrah! Not sure when tho.....hope today goes quickly!!!

I wish he'd hurry up and come back - I sent his dad a text ages ago asking for an ETA and hes not got back to me yet :(

Thankyou everyone. Was wonderful having him back yesterday. Hes helped me clean the house today and we took the dog for a mammoth long walk :) Hes at my mums house overnight tonight (lol no I dont need a break from him yet) my mums missed him loads so shes took him for the night and tomorrow day and will spoil him rotten :)
The OH is coming round tonight - I REALLY want some vodka later but Ive done so well this week, I really dont think I should have any. Bah!!!!! I really miss my drinks :(
Hope everyones having a great weekend :) x x x x x

if you've got the calories, why not use them? x

Back