Riotgrrrrl's Diary- Bye bye Jelly Belly!

please tell me you dont wear those to jog?

good luck with calorie counting hun, really hope it works for you x

We've finally proved it - exercise is bad for your health!

The funniest thing happened about half an hour ago. I'd sat down with my sugar free Jelly (Raspberry and cranberry mmm) and to REALLY savour it, i was sucking it off the spoon slowly, as you do. Finished the jelly, it was lush. There was a knock at the door, an Npower man trying get me to switch gas and electric suppliers. In my usual polite manner I told him thanks but no thanks, but wondered why he was looking at me funny. I shut the door, looked in the hall mirror and saw my lips were stained bright almost flourescent pink.

Ive only just stopped laughing out loud about it - bought a tear to my eye LOL xx

please tell me you dont wear those to jog?

good luck with calorie counting hun, really hope it works for you x

hehe even im not silly enough to wear those for jogging - altho I do wear my DC's which, although flat, are the fat skater type trainers. not the best for running in really heh heh

Thanks for wishing me luck - Im feeling uber confident this week xx

True! This week tho, its all cooked from scratch. Later Im having chicken breast stuffed with light philly, spicy potatoes, broccoli and peas. Mmm cant wait......*drool*

Omg :drool: where was my invite :eek::eek::eek:

Mmm I nommed it up, 'twas lush!

oops sorry lovey :eek: I'll invite you next time, where'dyou live? LOL x x

Ooops just noticed youre in Manchester - bit far - I'll stick some in a box and post it to you ;)

dc's defo arent great for running - if only for the arches in your feet! Get yourself some New Balance trainers - got mine from getthelabel.com and they range in shops upto 90 quid but got mine for 25 and theyre really fab - i have collapsed arches and have done all sorts of damage to my skeleton from bad choices in footwear, and these have made all the difference i swear :) x

Thanks lovey - When I get some extra cash saved up I may very well invest in a pair of those :) xx

theyll save your lovely DC's for other times - theyre too lush for jogging in! x

Ahhhhhhh another day on the wagon. Food shop today - absolutely no prepacked microwave meals for me this week!

Im actually looking forward to Mondays WI for the first time in nearly two months. Come on, I can do this!! :)

hehe even im not silly enough to wear those for jogging - altho I do wear my DC's which, although flat, are the fat skater type trainers. not the best for running in really heh heh
Ouch! I love DCs but to be fair they are not made for running in - be careful you'll really hurt yourself! I'vve got injury on my knee from wearing proper trainers and it totally sucks can't do any running :(

Looks like CCing is going well :)

Loving the fluorescent lips - fortunately I choose to wear neon pink lippy so I already know why everyone is staring at me funny :D

:D I did chuckle at opening the door with fluorescent lips haha!!!
Well done on getting away from the Ready meals I know they are a god send for busy peeps
but you'd be surprised at how much crap is actually in them
plus in all honesty it is just as quick to make beautiful meals at home as it is to ping the micro.

hello hop a long , how are you today xxx

hee hee cheeky! Im ok thanks - feeling a bit better :) Hope youre well xx

Ouch! I love DCs but to be fair they are not made for running in - be careful you'll really hurt yourself! I'vve got injury on my knee from wearing proper trainers and it totally sucks can't do any running :(

Looks like CCing is going well :)

Loving the fluorescent lips - fortunately I choose to wear neon pink lippy so I already know why everyone is staring at me funny :D

Neon pink is the best!! Hope your knee gets better soon! xx

Food shop days - I love them. Have a fab day, hope the foot is not too bad

Thanks chick - feeling a bit better today :)

:D I did chuckle at opening the door with fluorescent lips haha!!!
Well done on getting away from the Ready meals I know they are a god send for busy peeps
but you'd be surprised at how much crap is actually in them
plus in all honesty it is just as quick to make beautiful meals at home as it is to ping the micro.

Ive never seen my trolley contents look so healthy. so much green and colour :) Come on WI, I'll kick the scales ass!! :D

so excited to see how you do on monday hun - you're doing fab :) x

Back