Ripped in 30 challenge

Just done day 10 level 1. Not been doing this much recently as been concentrating on c25k. My consultant started it the day after me and my competitive nature kicked in and I can't let her get ahead of me!
had a look at level 2 which I'll start this week, looks awful!

haha i better get started on level one then and get behind you so your competitive nature kicks you into level 2 :D x

haha i better get started on level one then and get behind you so your competitive nature kicks you into level 2 :D x
Just what I need!!!!! Being really bad, second day of no exercise. Ah well, I'll be out for a jog tomorrow!

Cannot wait to get through 30day Shred so I can start 6 week 6 pack!

Cannot wait to get through 30day Shred so I can start 6 week 6 pack!
I haven't got that one yet, I've got killer buns and thighs to do after ripped in 30 but I'm working though that really slowly now I'm doing c25k. I will finish it though!

michmick said:
I haven't got that one yet, I've got killer buns and thighs to do after ripped in 30 but I'm working though that really slowly now I'm doing c25k. I will finish it though!

Yea I was just looking up ripped in 30 and saw that can get it along with the killer buns and thighs DVD,I got 4 Jillian DVDs as got a boxset but am only on day 2 level 1 of the shred!

Back