ROAD RAGE!!!!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
Oh my godddd!!!

On my way home from weigh-in and some TW*T cuts me up on a roundabout and flips me the finger!!!
I return the 'compliment' with various hand gestures:eek:
He keeps slamming on the breaks.....
I continue on my way home...
He slams on the breaks and gets out of his car:eek::eek:
I lock my doors, get the mobile and dial 999....Screaming down the phone trying to get the operator to quickly connect me....
TW*T comes to my side of the car....tries to open the door then shouts "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM"!!!!.....punches the glass (thank god it didn't break)....then shouts "YOU NI**ER" (person of colour)....proceeds to kick my car .....then drives off!!!!

Gave a report to the police (could only remember partial number plate), now at home trying to calm down and stop shaking!!!

What is the world coming to???

Lost just 1lb at weigh-in.....and all I can think now is....." Well at least he didn't call me a FAT whatever such and such".....Think i'm still shaken up:mad::(:confused:

XXXXXXX

What an awful experience! Just what is wrong with some people????

We can all get a bit hot under the collar at times driving on our manic roads but some pillocks take that to the nth degree and there are people who've even lost their lives at the hands of such maniacs (think there was something in the news only today)

I'm glad you're ok. It would be great if the police could find the kn*b with the partial number you gave them.

Jesus what an a$$h@le,people like him are so ignorant you done the right thing now you need just to relax(as best you can)and dont let him waste another minute of your thinking time,
feel better soon,oh congrats on the loss,the needles going in the right direction,
Elaine x

Ohhh theres road rage and then theres disturbing behaviour. I'm not surprised your shaken up please make sure you follow it. It happened to me and the police thought they would just file it away but I complained to the inspector of the local station,

Great losses so far xx

Ohhh theres road rage and then theres disturbing behaviour. I'm not surprised your shaken up please make sure you follow it. It happened to me and the police thought they would just file it away but I complained to the inspector of the local station,

Great losses so far xx

To be fair its very hard to charge anyone, especially if youre in the car alone, it goes down to your word against theirs. Something I sadly see a lot. Hope you got your complaint resolved tho

OMG hope you're ok. Hopefully the police will know who he is and have a quiet word - even if it is your word against his.

To be fair its very hard to charge anyone, especially if youre in the car alone, it goes down to your word against theirs. Something I sadly see a lot. Hope you got your complaint resolved tho

Yes I did with the help of CCTV xx

Firstly - thank god you're safe!!!!!!!

Secondly - the police can do heaps with partial number plates specially if you have anything more like make or model etc! x

What a ****!ng idiot - clearly has an incredibly small penis, otherwise why would he 'punch' the windscreen of a woman?

PR!CK!!!!

Excuse the language - but needs must an all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks All:gen126:

Got the description of car and last 3 digits, so who knows? Just keep thinking about the 'shoudda-woudda-couldda'?

The police said they would log that a crime has been commited and someone 'may call' to follow-up...we'll see I guess, there's only so much they can do and (thankfully?) there's no damage to the car...or me!

Shocking that the media goes on about 'hoodies' or 'boy racers' and all the other stereotypes yet this was a middle-aged guy in a pinstripe suit and a very flash car!!!

If the police don't get him....I know that karma will catch up with him!!!

Thanks all....it has helped to vent!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Thanks All:gen126:

Got the description of car and last 3 digits, so who knows? Just keep thinking about the 'shoudda-woudda-couldda'?

The police said they would log that a crime has been commited and someone 'may call' to follow-up...we'll see I guess, there's only so much they can do and (thankfully?) there's no damage to the car...or me!

Shocking that the media goes on about 'hoodies' or 'boy racers' and all the other stereotypes yet this was a middle-aged guy in a pinstripe suit and a very flash car!!!

If the police don't get him....I know that karma will catch up with him!!!

Thanks all....it has helped to vent!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Hmmm not sure that the last 3 digits will be enough to trace it. Will make some enquiries tomorrow at work ;)

Thanks Starlight:thankyou:

He knows I was on the phone to the police, so if nothing else I hope he has a good few sleepless nights and jumps everytime someone knocks on his door.....just in case it's the boys/girls in blue!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Prettyfacebut, you poor thing. Something like that happened to me with my daughter in the car, but as he got out of his car, I was able to swerve round him and get away - then shouted out of the windows that he was a lunatic who needed help! My daughter was disgusted that I shouted at him, but I explained that people like that need to know that their behaviour is not normal.

Your guy sounds like a complete w**ker and I hope something is done about him.

Well done to you to get your act together enough to lock doors and grab mobile. I hope you feel a little calmer now ... it affected me for days and I avoided that route for weeks, but I guess I am just a woosy-pants!

Back