Step2 810kcal Road to maintenence

I did it... I went out for a run and I am buzzing with adrenaline! It seems being 2 and a half stone lighter makes exercise MUCH easier!! Finished up with some sit-ups, squats and press ups... I will be slim AND toned :)

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb). Week 4 WI: -3lb (10st 3lb). Week 5 WI: -2lb (10st 1lb). Week 6 WI: -1.5lb (9st13.5lb). Week 7 WI: -2.5lb (9st 11). Week 8 WI: STS. Week 9 WI: -2lb (9st9lb). Week 10 WI: -4lb (9st5lb). Week 11 WI: -0.5lb (9st4.5lb). Week 12 WI: -1.5lb (9st3lb).

I did it... I went out for a run and I am buzzing with adrenaline! It seems being 2 and a half stone lighter makes exercise MUCH easier!! Finished up with some sit-ups, squats and press ups... I will be slim AND toned :)

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb). Week 4 WI: -3lb (10st 3lb). Week 5 WI: -2lb (10st 1lb). Week 6 WI: -1.5lb (9st13.5lb). Week 7 WI: -2.5lb (9st 11). Week 8 WI: STS. Week 9 WI: -2lb (9st9lb). Week 10 WI: -4lb (9st5lb). Week 11 WI: -0.5lb (9st4.5lb). Week 12 WI: -1.5lb (9st3lb).

I definitely wouldnt have managed the exercise im doing now when I was bigger. Not quite got the hang of the calories yet... still plodding on at a .5 loss for the last 3 or 4 weeks putting me 4lbs under goal. Its hard to try and eat more when Ive spent so long trying to stay away from carbs and calories haha. Nice to have a little leeway I guess.
Hope everyone else is well and getting in good x

Been a little naughty the last couple of days... my brother, sister in law and neice have been here visiting from home so had a few meals out and things. Has been lovely. Must say missing the gym though can't wait to get back to spinning tonight :). Back to normal on the eating front. Think they possibly want to meet for breakfast so ill meet them but not eat as ive already had my yougurt and shake for my breakfast.

So looking forward to a day to myself today... might indulge in some retail therapy...

Hi Lynne, Hows it going?

I have decided that once I'm done with this SS malarky I'm heading straight for step 3 - and I am beyond excited about it! so just had to share that!

What step are you on these days? 4?

x

Hi Lynne, Hows it going?

I have decided that once I'm done with this SS malarky I'm heading straight for step 3 - and I am beyond excited about it! so just had to share that!

What step are you on these days? 4?

x

Hey hun, im doing okay... currently on night shift and its taking all my will power not to stuff my face haha. Im technically finished now but I still have 1 shake mixed with yogurt for breakfast... cause I love it so much :). Now using my fitness pal to maintain. Currently 4lbs under goal :D still not got the calories correct been loosing .5lbs the last few weeks so need to get them up but ive spent so long trying not to eat calories that its hard to just eat something for the sake of getting the numbers up.

Ive been following you still... not much chatting due to my nights lol. What are you thinking about doing step wise? Xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Just thought id check in. Im so rubbish at this diary business haha. So still managing to maintain. Currently a few lbs under goal but always good to have that leeway especially at this time of year when comfort food is all you want. But been maintaining for 6 months now... if I can do it you all can :)!!

Keep up the good work!!!

Back