Step2 810kcal Road to maintenence

I am definitely finding your diary useful chick so don't you worry! I know its wont be too long until I am trying to maintain and its so scary! Losing the weight is easy in a sense because you just stick to your 3 packs and then slowly move on up, but coming off the steps is where the hard work starts, so well done to you for doing as well as you have so far!!!

Definitely going to have to give the Quorn a try too :) x x x

I just went quorn mad in asda lol, 3 for £5 (actually when I read the receipt t was only 75p saving, but I'm a sucker for promotions) I got mince, pieces and mini fillets lol. Also got some soya yogurt and coconut milk - looking forward to mixing it up a bit!

First step 3 weigh in tonight and I'm pleasantly surprised to report a 1.5lbs loss putting me 1lbs under my goal weight of 9 stone 6.5lbs!!

Been eating a lot of quorn recently, mainly because you get so much and I can split it between lunch and evening meal. Im going to stay on step 3 another week then move upto step 4... cant believe ive made it this far, unreal!! Its been amazing to have fruit again and I would recommend everyone to go up the steps.

Still to get going in the exercising haha... always an excuse.

Hope everyones having a good week.
Lynne

First step 3 weigh in tonight and I'm pleasantly surprised to report a 1.5lbs loss putting me 1lbs under my goal weight of 9 stone 6.5lbs!!

Been eating a lot of quorn recently, mainly because you get so much and I can split it between lunch and evening meal. Im going to stay on step 3 another week then move upto step 4... cant believe ive made it this far, unreal!! Its been amazing to have fruit again and I would recommend everyone to go up the steps.

Still to get going in the exercising haha... always an excuse.

Hope everyones having a good week.
Lynne

I love hearing about your losses moving up the steps, it gives me hope I may be able to bust that 1lb barrier again soon! :)

You must be feeling amazing right now LMS!
You give me great hope because there will be lots of people out there who will have done brilliantly on plan the whole way through, got to goal weight and packed it all in believing that they will be ok. Technically, I have been one of those people! When I did this before I had NEVER been slim so I just lost the weight until I felt comfortable and then decided a goal weight of 11st. During this time I had some medical issues and this resulted in me and my partner deciding that it was the right time to try for a baby. I managed to get down to 11st 11lbs when I found out I was pregnant and of course, you cant have CWP products when pregnant so had to stop but I didn't slowly introduce myself back in to food, oh no! I was no where near as bad as I was around food pre CWP but I still made all the wrong choices because I believed I had the 'room' to do so. Very wrong. Pregnancy plus eating badly resulted in a 1 and a half stone gain and then once baby was born and I became a tired new Mummy, the rest of the weight slowly crept back on.

Extremely good advice, see the steps right through to the end! They wouldn't be put in place if it wasn't the best thing to do!!!

And CrazyDiamond you are also an inspiration. I am sure you will smash that 1lb barrier soon. Keep up the good work girls!!! x

I just thought I would comment today in relation to your post about the amount of food you can have. I moved up to step 2 yesterday (without milk allowance) and I have made 2 meals so far and both meals have left me feeling totally stuffed! I am only having chicken breast and veg/salad of an evening but it seems huge portion!

How did you get on with Step 2 after being on SS, LMS? x

Apologies for my lack of contact... moved house and only got the internet working tonight!! Things have been good... until today. Ive been really stressed and ate my feelings today lol. To be fair ive not been too bad only had things im allowed but didn't weigh my mushrooms or chicken or anything at tea time. But I have had a can of diet coke, mix a moose and water flavouring which I never normally allow myself to have I one go. Also had 2 extra apples... so shoot me haha!! But hey better than dialing a chinese right, cause I was oh so tempted.

How are you getting on ria? I see you've booked your holiday :)! Exciting times. I go in 4 weeks... got a bikini the other day. Never ever thought id be able to wear a bikini.

:)

I just thought I would comment today in relation to your post about the amount of food you can have. I moved up to step 2 yesterday (without milk allowance) and I have made 2 meals so far and both meals have left me feeling totally stuffed! I am only having chicken breast and veg/salad of an evening but it seems huge portion!

How did you get on with Step 2 after being on SS, LMS? x

To begin with I was litrally only eating eggs lettuce broccoli and tuna cause I was petrified of cooking meat haha bur gotten over my fear now. But when I first moved up to step 2 I prefered to have scrambled eggs for breakfast around 8 a bar at 12, shake at 4 and a moose at 8. I picked on crispy lettuce throughout the day. Just the way I preferred it but I know others prefer to have an evening meal as opposed to the breakfast.

How you finding step 2 so far? I move onto step 4 on wednesday.

What I have found interesting though is my CWPC advised me to get the my fitness pal app for when im fully maintaining so ive been using it now just to get used to it but ive been following step 3 to the letter (exept today, see above post lol) and the book says step 3 is 1000kcal however according to mfp app ive gone over that even strictly following the book however im not concerned as im at goal weight and still couldnt put on weight with the calories it says ive had just interesting that its put me over.

So came across my 'fat photo' so thought id make another before and after! Cant believe that was ever me :eek:

Attachments

• 1370250643677.jpg
    1370250643677.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 72
How are you getting on ria? I see you've booked your holiday :)! Exciting times. I go in 4 weeks... got a bikini the other day. Never ever thought id be able to wear a bikini.

:)

I keep tweaking, I think my heads on holiday already! I think it'll be the final big push when I get back.... At the moment I'm still doing 1lb at a time, I have no idea if ill even have that tomorrow!

BIKINI! awesome! Bet you can't wait to wear it! I'm sticking to a one piece, but feeling pretty happy in that so it's all good!

X

To begin with I was litrally only eating eggs lettuce broccoli and tuna cause I was petrified of cooking meat haha bur gotten over my fear now. But when I first moved up to step 2 I prefered to have scrambled eggs for breakfast around 8 a bar at 12, shake at 4 and a moose at 8. I picked on crispy lettuce throughout the day. Just the way I preferred it but I know others prefer to have an evening meal as opposed to the breakfast.

How you finding step 2 so far? I move onto step 4 on wednesday.

What I have found interesting though is my CWPC advised me to get the my fitness pal app for when im fully maintaining so ive been using it now just to get used to it but ive been following step 3 to the letter (exept today, see above post lol) and the book says step 3 is 1000kcal however according to mfp app ive gone over that even strictly following the book however im not concerned as im at goal weight and still couldnt put on weight with the calories it says ive had just interesting that its put me over.

I do prefer to have the evening meal and I have never really eaten much during the day anyway so I find the shakes/bars enough until tea time. Scrambled eggs sound divine though, I think I will have that tomorrow as all I have had this week is chicken salad with different seasonings for change.

Does sound strange that the App would put you above the calorie intake? I have heard of it before though, other than that how do you find it?

The before and after pics are amazing Lynne, well done!!! x

I've experienced the same with MFP, the difference between various choices on plan can be quite a lot, like tomorrow I've planned everything in and it's 21cals over or 3 cals over of I don't have mix a mousse, I've not often seen it add up to the specified amount!

I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I just read your diary and am just over halfway to my goal. I've done this before and totally flunked the management and here I am - doing it again. I am already trying to think about my approach to living at a healthy weight so am really appreciating your diary and tips and advice. It is really inspiring to hear someone doing the management and keeping the excitement. Thanks and can't wait to read more!

I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I just read your diary and am just over halfway to my goal. I've done this before and totally flunked the management and here I am - doing it again. I am already trying to think about my approach to living at a healthy weight so am really appreciating your diary and tips and advice. It is really inspiring to hear someone doing the management and keeping the excitement. Thanks and can't wait to read more!

Of course you can jump in :). So ive not had a good week... to cut a long story short I had an asshole of a landlord and ended up homeless haha. So currently staying with a friend.

I was due to move up to step 4 this week but with everything that was going on ive stayed on step 3. Was naughty and had a chinese on Tuesday after weigh in but been good the rest of the week. Normally I wouldnt let the stress get to me like that and cave and have a takeaway but this was a different kind of stress and whether it was all in my head or not it did make me feel better. I said to myself okay you can have one night to let the stress take over then you have to sort your life tomorrow haha and it worked I was straight back on it the next day. Have to say though although I enjoyed it emmensley I did have stomach pains the next day and I still have terrible wind now lol!!

On a good note I started couch25k today. Done it with a friend and can honestly say I feel AMAZING tonight for doing it. Only done day one and was finding it hard on the last 1 minute run but I highly recommend it to everyone.

So ive been pretty boring with my food choices... living on quorn really but its lovely :). Also have a real obsession with mushrooms lol.

My CD consultant is amazing and has given me the meals in minutes book for free for doing so well... bless her and there is some yummy looking recipes that im going to try!!

Oh Ria I find the attention so hard at times haha. Hope your doing well... im off to catch up on your diary now :)

Lynne x

Gosh what a horrible time! They say that moving is one of the top 3 most stressful things in life so fantastic for getting back in control but you never really lost it did you - I mean you made the choice to have the takeaway and had the plan in place and you kept to it! Keeping to the weight you want in real life!!

I started my 2nd 810 week yesterday and find it quite hard. I'm not like a lot of people on here who seem to find it satisfying to have that bit of food - unfortunately for me it starts all sorts of triggers. I find it easier to just not have it at all. But as I have to do this week every 12 .... I'm doing it like a good girl. Well not so good actually as I have more veggies than called for but it was really delicious and I wonder if it would be so delicious were I eating as I normally do. I did it all without the extras you normally would and it was seriously lovely and checked all the boxes. 6 more days and I can ignore food again ...

Hope you find a new place soon!

Okay so still had a 2lbs loss tonight *thumbs up*. I am at goal but nice to get a little extra off to make room for naughty times haha. So step 4 for me as of tomorrow... have been looking forward to this step. Hope everyone else is having a fab week and ilk check in tomorrow with step 4 day one results lol

X

Amazing! Well done for staying so focused hun! I am looking forward to reading about how you get on with the rest of the steps now that you are at goal :) x x x

Back