Rob'sGirl28 WW Diary - gonna be skinny again!!!! xx

Rob'sGirl28

starting today after a year off ww - and i have my summer holiday approaching - 11 weeks yesterday!! so my WI will be Tuesdays. just thought i would start a diary again to keep myself on track and motivated - and also so hopefully some of you lovely ladies may pop by and keep me motivated!!!

so anyway Tuesday WI yesterday was 158lbs.... im 22lbs heavier than i was this time last year so that is my goal weight for now - 136lbs (9.10lbs) i am only 5ft4" so that's prob average for my height.

wish me luck as i am going to need it.. i am the queen of the yo-yo diet - i need to stop the crash dieting and start a new way of heating and healthy living forever!!

food plan today.

Breakfast-strawberries &fat free yogurt-2
snack - mini babybel - 2
lunch - noodles, prawns, mushrrooms, 1/2pk blue dragon chow mein sauce - 6
snack - apple - 0.5
dinner - baby new potato, salmon & green beans - 4.5
snack - melon - 1
Total - 16

and i will do 30 mins jog on the treadmill

Hope everyone has a great day and stays on track!! xxx

thanks shanny - whatever ur doing seems to be working so i will defo be following your advice ... i have got a few apps for my iphone so i am tracking constantly!! thanks for popping by xx

Day 3 for me on WW and i am feeling great - went for a 5k run last night and walked 2 miles to work - im defo im the zone!!

Breakfast-strawberries &fat free yogurt-2
snack - boiled egg - 1.5
lunch - noodles, prawns, mushrrooms, 1/2pk blue dragon chow mein sauce - 6
snack - apple - 0.5
dinner - ww ocean pie and haddock - 5
snack - melon - 1
Total - 16

hope everyone is doing well today xx

Keep up the diaries you're inspiring me and giving me meal ideas!

You're only doing 16 points!? Good on ya!!!

Maybe I'll go down to that when if I reach a plateau.

Glad I found this site!x

Keep up the diaries you're inspiring me and giving me meal ideas!

You're only doing 16 points!? Good on ya!!!

Maybe I'll go down to that when if I reach a plateau.

Glad I found this site!x

yes me too - its great when people keep your spirits up as we are all in the same boat!!!!

i will continue the diary even just to make sure i am aware what im putting in my gob each day - plan plan plan!!! this weekend will be the biggest test when hubby wants us to go out for our usual saturday night meal!! which usually includes alot of wine!

hope you have a great weekend xx

Day 4! week 1!

still doing great and feeling great - even looking forward to hitting the gym after work - another 5k on the treadmill for me later - and i walked to work and will walk home so think thats about 3 miles total

ok so my food plan today .......

breakfast - 2 boiled eggs - 3
snack - total fat free yogurt & strawberries - 1.5
lunch -jacket potato & 2 small ww tuna mayo tins - 5
snack -apple -0.5
dinner - 2 x quorn sausages, ww baked beans, mushrooms and 1 x granary toast with light flora - 6.5
Total - 16.5

i know i am leaving myself a little short each day and exercising as well but i really want to keep my saturday nights normal and a little less pressure for me - so me and my hubby can still have a nice lunch or dinner out and i can have a few gin & slimline tonics

we are off to borough market tomorrow morning after my aerobics class that is!!! and when we wonder around there i like to try a little bit of everything so thats why ive been extra good all my other days

so although i am going to make a conscious decision to make good choices i am not going to be as hard on myself at weekends!!

hope you are all doing great and have a lovely weekend xxx

forgot to say - im going to track my waist and hip measurements too - as i want to lose 4" off my waist and hips as well

so tuesday i measured

waist - 32"
hips - 38"

so my goal is 4" off each of those!!! i used to be 28/34 so u know its possible - i also remember from doing ww the last time that sometimes when the scale stayed the same the tape showed me results ... so to give my motivation double the opportunity i am going to measure and weigh in every week!!

well today is the last day of my 1st week and my first WI is tomorrow!!

i was good with my food all weekend but had a few gin and slims on saturday and a big roast dinner yesterday with pudding and everything!! - so im extra good today hoping to pull it back in for tomorrow!!

Today im having

brekkie - 2 boiled eggs - 3
lunch - carrot & coriander fresh soup - 2.5
snack apple and rice cakes with ww tuna mayo - 2.5
dinner - spag bol - lean mince, veggies, light dolmio and 60g spaghetti - 10
total - 18

well today is the last day of my 1st week and my first WI is tomorrow!!

i was good with my food all weekend but had a few gin and slims on saturday and a big roast dinner yesterday with pudding and everything!! - so im extra good today hoping to pull it back in for tomorrow!!

Today im having

lunch - carrot & coriander fresh soup - 2.5
snack apple and rice cakes with ww tuna mayo - 2.5
dinner - spag bol - lean mince, veggies, light dolmio and 60g spaghetti - 10
total - 18

1st weigh in was last night.

Did well lost 7.5lbs :D

Think I'm guna stick 2 18 points.

Good luck with your weigh in 2day!!!!xxx

fantastic weigh loss wow.!!

you happy with 18 points then??

I was until my leader said when you get into the next stone bracket you go down a point! lol.

Not sure how I'd manage on 17! But I think I probably would so I'm gona stick with 18. Hopefully I'll get to my goal quicker!

ok so weigh in was great i lost 4lbs!!!! and 1" off my waist and 0.5" off my hips so i am happy with that!!!!

Today

lunch - carrot soup - 2
snack - activia yogurt & 2 rice cakes and ww tuna mayo - 4
dinner - bolognaise - 7
total 16 points

and body combat class at the gym!!!

i am so motivated now - defo going to try lose 2lb by next weigh in!!!

i am so happy i have started off so well - im so determined now! xxx

I was until my leader said when you get into the next stone bracket you go down a point! lol.

Not sure how I'd manage on 17! But I think I probably would so I'm gona stick with 18. Hopefully I'll get to my goal quicker!

you will be great on 17 - just do a bit of walking a day or something so you can still keep your 18 if you are struggling xx

ok so weigh in was great i lost 4lbs!!!! and 1" off my waist and 0.5" off my hips so i am happy with that!!!!

Today

lunch - carrot soup - 2
snack - activia yogurt & 2 rice cakes and ww tuna mayo - 4
dinner - bolognaise - 7
total 16 points

and body combat class at the gym!!!

i am so motivated now - defo going to try lose 2lb by next weigh in!!!

i am so happy i have started off so well - im so determined now! xxx

You are my THINSPIRATION!!!

I wish my gym did body combat. :(

But once I've lost a bit more I'm going back 2 my spin and body pump classes.

Keep up the good work!!! :cool:

You are my THINSPIRATION!!!

I wish my gym did body combat. :(

But once I've lost a bit more I'm going back 2 my spin and body pump classes.

Keep up the good work!!! :cool:

aww thanks hun!!!

weigh in today week 2 - and i did it i lost another 2.5lbs!!!

i have been going to body combat and to a class called zumba its so much fun!!!

im down to 10.131/2 now so i have dropped a point and i couldnt be happier about it!!

ive been so rubbish with my food diary this last week but will try be better this week!!

hope its all going great for you x

Back