rogers chunk drop diary

Morning i love coffee to having to walk past costa has been the hardest thing yet but thanks. Had a real bad afternoon at work came home at 630 and just ate the chicken out the curry l think he wants my job it wasant that nice lo l any way im sorry ....back to it to day scrambeld egg for breakfast and black coffee. And a pint of water and another 2 since lol just need the veg now and cant find any lol

Well done for walking on past the Costas - I have a french patisserie on my corner and just have to erase it from my memory :D

Sounds like your doing good pal! Bit delayed but another thing to watch on pork scratchings is that some of them contain sugar which can stall you, if not some in moderation should be OK. Best tip I can offer for water is to never have your glass empty. It's what I do at work all the time, if I ever see it's empty I'm straight up to refill it!

Cheers josh might get some pork rinds and make my own . Im doing better with the water now found the cooler at work .woldnt mind but i helped the guy fit it lol

Morning:) sounds like you are doing well - keep going:)

Cheers katie yes enjoying it a bit more now never feel hungry thats good. .and only smallish meals to seems quite strange .had a teal bad week at work but didnt come of the wagon lol how you doing?

Well done staying on the wagon. Once you get used to it, do wonder how i ever survived on what i ate previously - felt so dreadful and hungry most of the time!

Hi all been on the scales to day another 4lb 4oz of this week feel quit good to day just that nasty tast to spoil it lol .hols in 4 weeks need to get another8lb off and its looking good.so far. bithday on sunday hope that goes to plan lol

Well done that's a fab loss xx

Another good day today on the fish and spinach cooked in butter yum yum. Breakfast was a flax bfast muffin and bacon of the atkins site.nat west wont let me have any money so i hope i dont run out of eggs lol

Back