rogers chunk drop diary

Wish I had a man's metabolism !! Lol

Well done Rodge! :)

hi all going to spain on sat still doing ok 15 st 12 now just so buisy at work and going to the gym to lol hope your all ok xx

Enjoy Spain... ! :)

Morning Roger. Well done sticking with it and enjoy spain:)

hay hay there roger,well done with carrying on...enjoy Spain. :D

need a stiff drink a mouse just popped out from under the telly unit :eek:
managed to chase it outside.looks like it's started to make a nest in my fish tank unit.

morning all hope your all ok back from spain now and 7 lb on but had a great time with mistrer san miguell lol back at it today hope it comes off as quick as it went on . omlet fir breakfast but not realy got a plan yet but will let you know.

Morning Roger!!! It'll come off in no time, most of it will be water weight...!!! And anyway holidays are to enjoy! Hope you had a nice time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Draw a line Roger and it will slide off! Glad you enjoyed your hols :)

hi and yes i had a great time .been hard this week to get back in to it have had 2 good days after a bad wednesday found myself in piza hut how did that happen lol but back at it now cod and salad for breaky and omlet for lunch gammon and eggs for dinner not to bad xxx

morning all just been on the scales and lost 3lb 5 oz over the moon soon be back on track around 2st to go

7lb gain nothing likemeveryone else just water weight..,..I put 8lb on in a week when I went to Portugal .....too much vino lol....get back on track and it will be gone in a week

X

Back