Rokku's Journey: 23 Stone to 12 Stone!

Xenicol - Good thing or bad?

• Bad, and its cheating!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Good, if it helps get the weight off does it matter?

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Thanx for everyone's support its a real help. Well, take a look below at week 11, I'm 20.10 stone, clearly a downward trend, I'm so happy, I hope I loose another 5 or so pounds this week, I weigh in every Monday.

wk1: 23 stone
wk2: 22.3 stone
wk3: 21.9 stone
wk4: 21.9 stone
wk5: 21.10 stone
wk6: 21.4 stone
wk7: 21.3 stone
wk8: 21.1 stone
wk9: 21.10 stone
wk10: 21.6 stone
wk11: 20.10 stone

R :)

I'm 20.7 stone this morning yippee!

wk12: 20.9 stone
wk13: 20.8 stone

There have been a few fluctuations, looking at about 20.5 come this monday. I'm hoping not to be in the 20 range as long as I was in the 21 range. Not to mention xmas coming up!

wk14: 20.6 stone

So lost a stone in 4 weeks! That's greeeat! It will be brilliant to be in the 19 stone range, not been there for a good couple of years at least! Not been in the 18 range for about 4 years, anything below that 5 years! I don't look or feel too much different yet, but with this slow and steady progress I will be ok in the end! Come summer gonna be looking great and buying nice clothes in the shops.

I have to admit its been a bit harder recently, at work someone is always leaving, or its always someone's birthday, that's bad enough for the chocolates and treats. Then with December the office is always full of massive tins of chocolates every day.

I generally stick to the rule that as long as you try and stay within 1400 cals a day you can eat whatever you want.

Breakfast = 2 shredded wheat (180 cals)
Lunch = low cal soup (180 cals)
Dinner = chips! (1000 cals) or you can have a foot long subway (1000 cals on average)

Then do a really long walk once a week, say 9 miles (only did 4 miles on Sat) and you should loose 2 pounds a week.

Obviously avoid the Subway/chips what-have-you if you can, normally my daily intake looks a bit like this:

Breakfast = Coffee or nothing at all.
Lunch = handful of chocolates or a soup or a low cal sandwhich (all of which amount to 200/400 cals the sandwhich is actually worse!)
Dinner = 2 tins of low call soup (I am over the liver and kidney phase now, I am also over the kipper phase now and enjoying the soup stage). Soup is best because even 2 tins amounts to 400 cals.

Am I hungry? Not really, too busy at work to be hungry, then too tired at home afterwards to be naughty, don't have bad things in the house.

Have to say I ditched sweeteners in my coffee, I know have really sweet coffee (3 sugars) and its not that many cals, also it gives your brain/body the impression of being full/satisfied which stops you from binging.

There will be about 3-5 days over Christmas/New Year when I am eating like a proper old binging pig, but I don't care its once a year and I can't deny myself. Even if I put on half a stone or more, weight that is very quickly put on is also very quickly taken off again with low cal intake and exercise.

Are they your cats they are totally cute awww.

I hope everyone had a nice xmas and a good new year party. I have been sick in bed with flu for 3 days but other than that been great had a good time off, going back to work in a few hours when I get up for work tut lol.

I did put on a bit of weight and eat everything I wanted to, but 'its Christmas!!' as I kept telling people lol.

Back on the diet today though!

So weighing in for the updated weeks it looks like this:

wk15: 21.0 stone - CHRISTMAS!
wk16: 21.2 stone - NEW YEAR!
wk17: 21.0 stone

So anyway, my mate who is living with me off and on for this diet is coming back next week, so I just need to be really good this week and try and loose a few pounds. We are going for that 9 mile walk again sat and sun. He is staying until the end of Jan so I hope to be 19.10 by then which I would be happy with.

I would then be more on my own with this diet as he will be going home. I'm sure I can cope but will be nice to prove it to myself and others.

Does anyone else have the problem you could tell someone the sky is blue and nobody ever takes you seriously? lol, anyway.

My new plan goes up to 1st July. I would like to be 14 stone by then.

This Christmas blip looks TERRIBLE on my wk chart, but its just that, the 2 week blip I will get EVERY year, its not a big deal I just need to keep reminding myself of that.

Come March or so people at work will notice another drop in clothes sizes much more, and be proved wrong again haha!

Nah they're not mine :) Must stick a picciy up of my wee moggy. She looks similar not quite as oriental. Good thinking for over Crimbo, it is the time that I think most people will get a blip. Sometimes you just have to prove people wrong, just keep working away you will get there and do that. I'm back to it too, weigh in tomorrow and will assess the damage, but it will be removed what ever it is. Have a good one xxxxxx
PS stuck a wee pic of Jess up on my profile album

Last edited:
It won't let me view your profile unless I am doing it wrong, I am a free member not a patron.

I was 20.10 stone this morning, hoping to get down to 20.6 stone by monday which is what I was before the xmas binge period. 4 pounds in 4 days? Bring it on lol.

This morning I was 20.8 stone yeah!

hey hon. good luck with getting rid of the christmas damage!!

i have two more lbs to go to get rid of mine and i'm hoping it will be gone by my weigh in on monday, and that my cdc's scales agree... ha.

abz xx

Well I was 20.8 stone on Monday, so almost got the Xmas weight off, just another 2 pounds to go. Still not bad to loose 6 pounds in a week.

wk15: 21.0 stone - CHRISTMAS!
wk16: 21.2 stone - NEW YEAR!
wk17: 21.0 stone
wk18: 20.8 stone

Last edited:
Hmm I'm craving cornflakes at the minute. I had some ready brek last week for the first time in years, it was loooovely! Bit high in cals though so will have to be careful.

This morning I was 20.5 stone, I am really in the zone at the minute I can feel it just dropping off thanx to my current eating plan.

I can't wait to be in the 19 range, I should be there by this coming Monday if this keeps up, I bet I'm 20.4 stone by the time I get home, or by tomorrow morning at least.

Sorry bit obsessed at the minute, work is getting on my nerves this week but the weight loss is giving me a bit of a buzz.

Yesterday I ate:

Breakfast: Ready Brek
Lunch: New Covent Garden Pea & Ham Soup
Dinner: 1 cup pasta/1 and half tin of soup for the sauce/tin of tuna mixed in/tiny bit of cheese on top with salt and pepper.

Thats about 1000 cals I think, or so.

Back