Roll on the BBQs !!!!

Jaybar

It's a beautiful day here in sunny South Wales and it makes me think of all the lovely BBQs that are just around the corner. One of my neighbours has one on the go, i'm like the bisto kid - follow the smell :D
Perfect for our eating plan too.

Oooh another one from South Wales here ::hello:: I cannot wait for the summer!! Makes it soooooo much easier salads, grilled meats etc

Yep, salad and meat.. yum.

Just steer clear of the bread rolls though. xx

Oooh another one from South Wales here ::hello:: I cannot wait for the summer!! Makes it soooooo much easier salads, grilled meats etc

Whee are you from - I'm Newport :)

I've family in Newport :)

I can't wait for bbq season either - stuff the bread rolls, I always preferred the meat anyways!

We're like one big Welsh happy family :D
Small world eh?
I live in Celtic Horizons.

I BBQ all year round, come rain or snow.... Ive a big umbrella : O) Lub it!!

Woofy X

ooo bbqd fish mmmmm

Oh yes, if the weather stays nice I'll be assembling our BBQ again this year.!!

I've just thought of how I like to marinade a steak before putting it on the BBQ. pour 2 glasses of wine, a knob of butter, 2 chopped shallots and a couple of chopped garlic buds and a dash of Worcester into a shallow dish. Warm this until the butter has melted. allow to cool and them put your steak (any steak! pork, lamb or beef) into it. Cover it with cling fil and leave in the top of your fridge over night. Lovely!

sounds gorgeous jim , will have to try it x

Hi Sukie, new photo? Very Nice.

BBQ'd sardines.........even thinking about them makes my mouth water!!!! :D

Hi Sukie, new photo? Very Nice.
hey jim , thanks , yep taken sat night at a party with my little demon :0)

It was ace thanks Woofy :D and yep, spain and portugal, takes me back to my youth and my Dad saying 'please just try them you will love them I know you will' because they looked so bizarre......and he was bloomin' right! LOL!

Witches night with BBQ'd sardines.... MMMmmm They looked terrible but so lush!!!! I miss those days : O (

Hungry 4 sardines Woofy X

Glad u had a good break x

Back