roosnanny wombles back :-)

Hi love, yes it's important to eat plenty, i do :D

well done on not succumbing to sweet stuff, that's why I don't like the S/F & L/C products, I've always felt they can start cravings

jim..is there a recepie for sea food sauce ? as i would love to have some with prawns....however the stuff from the shops would be too sweet i'm guessing,it
would need to be induction friendly ?
thanks.

I've made one with Ketchup (i know, I know), mayo and a touch of mustard. You could use a LC ketchup I suppose

If you like stuff a little spicy I use mayo and mix in some Nando's chilli sauce, makes it pink and spicy and is great with prawns - yum!

Morning lainey, how's things?

Morning chick

Jools xx

hay guys,
yeah fine thanks:D hope you guys are good.
have had a lovely day with family.
eaten properly today,even though i really don't fany it :sigh:
went shopping and bought all the good stuff,and tonight i made steak,mushrooms,peppers,asparagus tips,all cooked in garlic butter.
drinking water,and going to the loo like a race horse !:eek: but hay,it works,and apart from a few hot and cold moments i'm feeling fine.
don't think i've diarys for you guys,do you have one ?

Morning love, I don't bother with a diary as I'm maintaing, too many other posts to answer anyway :)

morning hun,

Jim you are far too busy for your own thread! You have all of us lovely ladies to see to!

xx

I know Jools, and what an onerous task it is love ;)

whoooooooohoooooooooo
the sun is out,and i've droped a couple of pounds :D
and now i'm going out into the garden to look at my fish,and drink some more water.
xx

hay Quak :D
well what a lovely day it's been,
didn't swallow any fish lol enjoyed a rump steak cooked in garlic butter with mushrooms instead.
how you doing ?

cool.good to hear.
wondering about chocolate melted
and dipping in strawberries leaving to cool then eating with whipped cream
what's a girl to do ?

If you are on OWL you are allowed berries, but only as a garnish as opposed to a plateful, so 2 or 3 would probably be ok.

i'm making s/f jelly :) it's cooling now.
forgot to cook my chicken wings

Back