roosnanny wombles back :-)

thanks guys.:D
the callenetics is not a DVD it's an old video lol,i hope it still works.........
can you get it on DVD now ? would be ever so handy.

Lol on the video, I had that too and the book and it looks so dated, but very effective. I have a dvd set (Amazon has it) but basically just do a couple of the really grueling ones for hips and thighs, ouch:D

Oooh and I almost forgot those stomach crunches.

Last edited:
I have an amazing step aerobics video by an 80s David Hasslehoff lookalike who arrives at the location (beach) on his motorbike and in his leathers, and does the workout next to a parrot on a stand. Never did the DVD much but got a good laughter workout every time.

Really want to get the 30 day shred Dietkitty but very afraid also have problems with my joints but much better on atkins cutting down on wheat. Callenetics would be kinder on your joints but your muscles will ache.

Lol at the 80's step. Is it Tony Little by any chance? I have that one.

You can now get zumba dvds and wii or xbox games - cant help trying to convert everyone as i love it so much and you can do at any level (so there is always a safe way to do it) :D

No not Tony little, I'll have to dig it out later. I did google Tony though and he looks just as hilarious.

hmmmm can remember the aches after as if it were yesterday,can't remember if anything eased it or not ?
will have to have a look on Amazon,because my TV in my b.room
has a dvd slot so i can go off on my own and inflict some very worthwhile *oh my that's going to hurt in the morning* exercise .
and as i bought some expensive shoes from River island,i had better make more effort to look half decent to be able to show them off.
instead of looking like miss piggy trotting about lol;)
falling off stools sounds painfull !

well i plumped for scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning,because i think my fridge is on it's way out,and i'm not sure if the bacon would have been alright to eat.
not looking forward to fridge shopping not at all.
muhahahahahhaha i just spraid a big fat wasp with flash cleaning spray.
kills most bugs really dead !!!!!!!
love it.
TTFN

fridge did conk out,and lost some meaty stuff :sigh: hubby managed to fix it,so going to tesco today,had a donna with salad without the pitta last night before i went out,and had a couple of drinkies,vodka and diet coke.
i'm cold again today,may have to change what i'm wearing,got croped jeans and a top on,perhaps not the right combination.
the sun is shining,and i feel quite good,
got lots of washing to do today so i'd best quit all this jibberjabba and get to it.
TTFN

Pain about the fridge:(

I am also dressed for summer including sandals to show off my newly painted toes - shame the clouds are rolling in and i've already had to put a cardi on!

got changed,i had to,the sun is going in and out,but i'm freezing my little tooshie off here.can't face going out,thankfully i have some tuna and mayo hanging around.
hope OH will be back in time so i can send him:eek: instead.
i could do with sitting in with my bearded dragon,he's at a comfortable 80f at the moment luck thing.
oh perhaps i'll go make a hot boullion(sp) hmmmm:D....or even perhaps a soup!!
chicken stock,broc,cauli,hmmm fancy that.

Morning Lainey, strange weather wasn't it, hot one minute cold and rain the next

hidee hi there:D
sun is shining lol not putting my shorts on though !
been to tesco.....shock and horror no chicken wings...i've had to get legs.
bought some pork scratchings everyones mentioned :drool: Oh my days, major :yuk:didn't like them,no not at all.
i also bought some fridge raiders,and i bought some more of that cheese i've mentioned,and i also bought(don't worry not a full shopping list)
some philly cheese with garlic and herbs
anyone else like that,i found i really do.
just a little bit wiped over a romain lettuce leaf,with the fridge raider wrapped in the cheese slice all wrpped up in the lettuce leaf. :eatdrink051:
well must push on,cleaned the kitchen floor,now going to feed a hungry dragon.
TTfn.

I wish the sun were shining here Lainey, It's grey and miserable

well here i am,and not very well.
can't face food,but tried eggs and bacon.
water is the same,i drink some still,but dehydrating,i can feel it. :sigh:

whoooohoooo,thank heavens thats over :D
looks like it's going to be a beautiful day,
i have not a hangover in sight,so the vodka and diet coke was ok,and the kebab i had on the way home was superdooper,i didn't eat the pitta,and funnily enough i don't miss it.
need to drink plenty of water today.
hope everyone is well and has a good day too.
wonder how many will be BBQing ? :D

Morning Lainey, what a glorious weekend it was :)

morning Jim.
it has been really beautiful,it makes me feel really good in the sun,i can't belive how much better !
i had a guilt trip yesterday though:eek:..... i made sugar free strawberry jelly,and when it was ready i made some thick cream and popped some splenda in it,oh my,it
was so good! but i felt so wrong eating it,i had a lets say generous portion,which i may add i didn't eat all if it,but i just felt that because it was so good it must
be wrong,and worried it would spark a binge:eek:,however i quickly scraped the bowl and walked away from the kitchen with a pint of water into the garden.:cool:
this morning i seemed to have gained a pound:cool: but as we all know,it goes like that and no good weighing everyday !!
i'm going to have a look over in the cooking section to see what good things i can cook up,as i don't think i'm eating enough(sounds funny saying that) and really not enough veg !!
hopefully i can rusell up a storm.
have a good day jim,and to everyone else.
:D

Back