roosnanny wombles back :-)

nicknamed myself lainey lounger :D
my bedroom looks like the small and mighty persil advert :eek:,hope not to have bought back any large cockroaches
that popped into our room on a regular basis !
been shopping,got some chicken and salads in,along with courgettes and other veggies,so back to
basics,clean and green,and looking forward to it.
sounds nice if the sun is going to make an appearance,soooooo much washing.
drove past the olympic stadium on way back from gatwick airport,looked pretty.
right,critter cleaning......

So lovely to have you back Lainey! Xxx

Morning sweet!!!! Quick check in before I hit the sack after nights!!!! Hope you had a fab time xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey guys
survived it is right,won't be taking someone abroad again in a hurry,one of my young people
decided to abscond for hour and a half:eek: not good !
had my Tattoo yesterday,and i'm absolutely chuffed to bits with it :D
hope everyone is enjoying the sun shine.
xx

nicknamed myself lainey lounger :D
my bedroom looks like the small and mighty persil advert :eek:,hope not to have bought back any large cockroaches
that popped into our room on a regular basis !

been shopping,got some chicken and salads in,along with courgettes and other veggies,so back to
basics,clean and green,and looking forward to it.
sounds nice if the sun is going to make an appearance,soooooo much washing.
drove past the olympic stadium on way back from gatwick airport,looked pretty.
right,critter cleaning......

Great to see you back, Lainey! :D

Yuk to the cockroaches. I'd never seen one until I went to Spain for the first time back in the '90's. We were renting a villa for a week and there'd been a mix up with the cleaning which meant that it hadn't been done for a while. Was lovely to open the door and be greeted by several - thankfully dead! - cockroaches the size of mice. I slept with one eye open the whole holiday after that, lol!

Mmmm... Dipped in egg and almond flour and deep fried!! Yum!

I guess it drowns them,,, or stops them crawling back up! I don't think they can swim xx

well,should have a quiet night,Tree frog gone to the reptile shop,and hopefully to someone who will love the little booger :D
i'd have to take the legs off,coz i have this gross idea they'd stick in your throat.

i'm not sorry he's gone to be honest,it was getting to the stage where i was actually watching the clock
as i knew he was going to start.:(
hopefully a goons nights sleep tonight..i'm knackered been to brighton today on a visit,and grandchildren
coming to stay tomorrow.....help lol

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO i'm a nanny again today.....WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
little boy 7lb 6 oz
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
:D
and more grandchildren staying over lol
hope everyones ok.
xxx

Big hugs and congratulations Lainey, that is brilliant news!!!!!!!

How many do you have now?

Hope the kids behave themselves today :)

Back