roosnanny wombles back :-)

Hi Lainey, lol on the gazelle, I've used one before and your right they do make your legs sore. I'm sure you'll lose the pound before your wi :)

Morning Lainey, shame about the steak love :(

Morning Lainey.....just been catching up on your frog/fishy pics and very impressive they are too :)

I'd love to have a pond again, my ex husband loved them and we had a cracking outdoor raised one with frogs and fishes but my new partner is not so keen!! We do have two lovely fish tanks though which I'll try n get some pics of later!

We are doing the garden up this year so I'll try n sneak a small one in somewhere, even if it's in a half oak barrel :) I love the sound if running water sat in the garden in the sunshine with a glass or two of vino!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here's ours two tanks at home!

The one with the squiggly statue in is my tank and the one with the large piece of bog wood, shrimp and plec is my OH's, I too have a Pleccy but he's hiding in between the statue, if you look closely you can see him!

My mollies are also preggers :) I have just changed my tank rather slowly back to a community tank!

My OH has moved all the aggressive bunch to his tank at work!

It's now much less chaotic lol.....!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1858875520.jpg
    image-1858875520.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image-1247492726.jpg
    image-1247492726.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 20
  • image-3452249989.jpg
    image-3452249989.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1100427295.jpg
    image-1100427295.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 24
Alpaca..don't worry about it babes,you'll know when your ready. xxxxx

coffee..the pounds gone lol, love that gazelle lol

Jim...don't know what i did wrong with the steak you know,now the other bit i wonder if i should bother, it's a medallion steak,

triage..
mine grew too big and i had to take them to the LFS
i called them shrek and fiona.(the plecs that is)
you simple must have your pond, i love it in the summer
with the fountain going,i would like an outside plug thingie,so it can be on all the time,but all the fish survived the winter even
some babies from last year :D so i don't mind too much.
i seem to be ok with the cichlids with aggression,as there are no females in there,so they seem more at ease,rather a peaceful tank considering their reputation.
you tanks look lovely,have you any full tank shots ?
pweeeeeeeeeeeeeese:D

Our plec is huge, he is called Monty, and the reason we don't have many fish in such a big tank..................

does he terrorise ?
shrek used to do that,naughty boy,fiona was lovely never
bothered a soul. if i had a bigger tank i would have kept her.

No, not really, if he does it is by accident just from sheer size! I sometimes worry he is too big even for our tank, we bought it just so we could keep him, but he seems happy enough, everybody else is small enough and quick enough to get out of his way when he moves xx

Evening Lainey!! Love this amphibian chatter - don't understand it though! Lol xx

Im loving the fish and frogs, we used to catch the frogs in my grandads pond - then let them go again of course!

Id love a pond but we rent at the moment so will have to wait. Hubby wants to get tropical fish and I think they look lovely but as is the trend in our house I'd end up cleaning, filtering etc etc!

They look lovely xx

Morning Lainey,

I'm with Di, but the photo's are brilliant.

aww guys,get yourselves some frogs...sounds like the
tropics in here...OH not impressed though....the sounds of
one male tree frog barking like a dog,then the fire bellies
making their monkey noises...... then during the day
a demented 4year old bearded dragon running and clambering round his tank,and he's not dainty at all !
fish are quiet thankfully,including the filter,which looks after
it's self ( little information there for you Jenny :D also the larger the tank,the easier they are to maintain )
news from the outdoor pond is this....
frog spawn and lots of it.
then the last pic should be the tadpoles growing,not a great pic
but you get the idea.

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 26
Evening Lainey, great photos. Don't know much about fish or frogs, but my neighbor had some kind of frogs (will have to see if he still has them) and snakes!! :)

The tadpoles are growing arent they Lainey!! Wow!

I think we need a Nature Table and we can send you things we see/find and you can tell us about them! Fascinating xxxx

Great pics, I work with children and I'm always looking for frogs etc :)

Ahh thanks, I knew about the filters just thought there must be more to it - it cant be that easy lol

Loving the piccies and a four year old demented bearded dragon sounds like non stop LOLs hehe :)

news on the critter front as follows.....
bearded dragon sulking,you'd have to see him to know what i mean,really,he's taken himself off to his bed and not coming out !
moved his tank over the other side of the living room,as the birds
flying past the back door frightened him,but is he happy about that.....noooooooooo....such a child lol
Tree frogs have come out of hiding,and are a fresh bright green,so their happy campers. :D
tads are coming along nicely,however i think i need to add a mini filter,or air hose,as the water is so still,not circulating,don't know
if that's a good thing or not,and the folks i sometimes talk too on the amphibian pages,have frowned upon the possibility of cross bred frogs,some one suggested i should flush them......i don't think so :mad: so i'm going it alone....finding out all i need on the internet,and writing it down.....i can do this ! don't need their help.... ner ner nee ner ner.....
happy mothers day,to all you lovely mummies out there,and to the non mummies.....happy you're lovely too day. :flowers:

well water to prepare for fishes and frogs,so i'm going to hop to it,and quit my jibber jabber.
i have a hankering for a nice big chicken salad today,and snackie poos of boiled eggs....so that's what i'm going to have.
:D

Morning Lainey... Hope you have a happy mummy's day! Xx

hello lovely.
nice and quiet,how about you. ?

and demented,sulking 4year old finally out and basking.:rolleyes:

Back