roosnanny wombles back :-)

Hi lainey, all sounds v frustrating - but indeed glad you got eggs not rocks
xxxx

if i get eggs one more time,i'm reporting it !
and i'm going to speak to the mother,shame as she always seems so nice.
toadies are at that age i guess when they steer from the path of doing right,secondary school
changes sweet little darlings into gremlings.
still rather eggs indeed than stones.
hope it pi88es down tomorrow and it pours in through their roof window,childish of me i know,but
sometimes i can't wait for karma to happen.

all quiet on the western front.
going out for a walk shortly,need some extra calorie points. ;)
i seem to have a fancy for egg mayo today,or even tuna mayo,perhaps because i've not
had it in such a long time ?
hmmm going to re think what i'm wearing as it's clouding over,and i'll look a right nody in the rain,wearing quarter lengths.:rolleyes:
going to order up some fruit flies for the froggies,as my reptile forum i frequent raves about them so much,can't stand
the darn things,however i must remind myself they are better than crickets ! well as much as bugs can be.
toodle pip,i hope you all have as nice a day as is possible.
xx

Enjoy your walk Lainey. Used to get fruit flies in the house when I lived in a warm climate, are they the same kind? Weather clouding up here too. x

They are so weeny you can never catch them! Hated them!

Its all horrible and cloudy here now! Oh have you tried that tuna melt salad I did the other day? X

fruit flies,little boogers,if you have over ripe fruit you get them,very small,bit like the green
flies you get on the roses in the garden.
had a wrap for lunch in the end,but counted it in my mfp,plenty of salad thankfully because
i burnt the peppers and bean sprouts i had counted on having :eek:
chicken, pasta(tiny amount) mushrooms and garlic with a salad for dinner.
activia snack pot for snack.
raining here now,more rain tomorrow,maybe a rumble of thunder if the wind changes :eek:
xx

Evening Lainey... Loving the wee froggies... Hating the horrors throwing eggs...my name on Mfp is the same... Xxx

got some wingless fruit flies for toadlettes.....nom a nom a nom
got some worms for the robins,mr and mrs are feeding the babies now,i got a covered bird feeder
from my mums the other day..one of those cage ones,so i hope that they can bring the babies
to feed in safety,always a worry once the little ones are about.
soggy old day today,but kept busy awaiting possible new arrivals,so had beds to sort out.
still have room for a coffee.

Such excitement and activity in the Lainey household! Lol xx

hmm i don't like that kind of thing,makes me wonder what else happens that they think is funny. :mad:
next batch of tadpoles legs are showing,and a couple are spending more time on top of the plants
instead of below........might need another tank:eek:

Morning Lainey:)

Love hearing about your growing family:) not sooo convinced about a house full of their food though:eek:

Xxx

cricket escaped yesterday,tried to hide out behind the bin,the chirping gave it away little monkey!
i bought the silent ones i thought,but sometimes it sounds a little tropical in here i have to say,
not so funny when all the frogs decide to sing in the middle of your programme though !

Lol! Oh how funny that would be! Your wingless fruit flies.....does that mean they can't escape?

Back