roosnanny wombles back :-)

yeah a few things on my mind,young person i care for rather unpredictable at the moment,
new placement on the horizon perhaps....froggies....eating...self image(although i think compared to
many i should really be quiet and thankful actually !)
holiday allowance began in april,so thats something,and going on friday for two weeks,
and got my grandchildren for the weekend,so bright side of things comes to mind really.

Morning Lainey!! Great to have a holiday on the horizon!! Have a lovely day xx

Evening Lainey:)

Morning love! :D xx

Evening Lainey xx

Ribbit.........

hello peeps :Dflying around so just hopping by (pun intentional ) going friday morning.
washing tumbling like crazy,as there seems to be a little trouble with the weather outside lol
Tenerife apparently 25d bit warm but i thnk i'll cope lol
big sale in new look,got a couple of size 16 tops and they fit,also 14s in the quarter lengths trousers, happy about that.
live food arrived...frogs sorted.....fish food in containers(nicked OHs old pill days of the week thingie)....lizards sorted...
kids....hmmm well fingers crossed they behave while i'm away..
referal for new placement....heart says yes....brain says don't be silly. :confused: instinct says hell no :eek:
don't know if i'll be back on now till i come back so i would just like to say........
*clears throat*.......i love you all.....thank you for being there for me,i shall think of you all while i am away,and make the right choices, i sincerely hope you all stay safe and well
till i talk to you next,not saying you can all fall apart then but you know what i mean...i think i'm waffling,plain nerves.....
i'm going....see ya soon.
mucho kisses xxxxx

Miss you already Lainey! Hurry back! And have lots of fun! Xxx

Missing you:)
Xxx

hello lovelies,got back this evening,burnt and fat,but had a very nice time lol
and thought i'd bring some sunshine back too.
:character00255:..... and... i tried one of those vibro plate thingmebobbies in the gym :p and i sooooooo want one,
i've had a problem with my feet when i get up,they alway hurt to walk on for a couple of minutes when i first stand,well it seemed to have cured it :confused::cool: so i'm really thinking on investing in one soon.
changed hotels while out in tenerife went to the gran tenerfe H10,half board,couple only hotel.
kids sooooo misbehaved while i was away,so hit the tarmac running straight back to work ! :mad:
no animal losses so that was lovely,garden looks like a jungle so going to tackle some of that tomorrow,
and as for food,back to sensible.
i hope everyone was ok while i was away.
xx

Back