rosie's Diary:- the good, bad nd downright ugly!

OOOOHHHHHH!, still no sign of the dreaded lurgy yet!
I am deffo going to see my dr. and get myself sorted out! To add to the usual misery I also have "thigh burn" from going on the exercise bike.
I watched the Grand Prix this morning while pedalling, and when the action on the tv hotted up, I found myself going like the clappers!
I was so absorbed in it that when the race was over, I had to do a mad dash to morrisons, and I felt like I was on supermarket sweep, racing round the store! Luckily there were not too many peeps about to get in the way! I got home just in time to do dinner, and sat down and read a book this afternoon.
When I finish on MM's I have washing to do, and also a bit of letter writing. So will leave you with a joke of the day:-
BREAKING FOOTBALL TRANSFER NEWS----
Manchester City have sold Shawn Wright-Phillips to Madonna for a record fee!!!

Long time no write, I know!!!!!
Good news, my period has finally started!! Bad news, It's gushing like an old geyser!! (Note to self, GO SEE THE DOCTOR!!!!!)
Well, I got an absolute bargain in my charity shop, an actifry for just £15!
The chips I did in it were lovely, and there are some nice recipes to follow as well, like sweet and sour chicken. But best of all, I can do fried onions in it, for just 6 syns or 1 x hex!
I think it is going to become my new best friend!
Will leave you with a joke of the day:-
A shrink was doing a therapy session with 4 young mums and their small children.
"You all have obsessions" he observed.
To the first mum he said "You are obsessed with food, you even named your child Candy."
To the second mum he said "You are obsessed with money, that's why you called your child Penny"
To the third mum he said "you're obsessed with alcohol, that's why your child is called Brandy"
At this point the 4th mother quietly got up and took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, "Come on Dick, we're leaving!"

Oooh cant wait for recipes you jammy monkey for getting that!!

Loveing the hoke :D
x

** goes to google what an actifry is!

defo got yourself a bargain x

Hello rainbow!!!, long time no see!
Yes it was a fantastic bargain, and a very useful 1 too!
Well have been extra busy outside in the garden today, mowing the back lawn. You would laugh if you had seen me, I was wearing full length trousers, a long sleeved jumper, welly boots, protective goggles and a hat with a wide brim! Why all the protective clothing you may well ask!
And the answer is FROGS!
I have frogs living in my grass and when it's time to mow it looks like a scene from a horror film! There is blood, guts and gore everywhere. And when they go thro' the lawn mower the body bits sort of spray out in a wide circle of carnage.
I hope that most of the frogs avoid the mower, I do do it as slowly as possible, but there always seem to be a slowcoach!
Oh well, maybe they will go find somewhere else to live, tho' they do eat all my slugs!
Ok, my joke of the day( norty but nice!):-
What's the difference between a wife and a hooker? One's on a contract, the other's pay as you go..........

Just a quickie tonight, as I am dead on my feet after a 10 hour shift at work today!
I am ashamed to admit that the diet went to pot today, not by eating bad foods, but by eating next to nothing. I was so busy, I didn't feel like eating, and was so tired when I got home, I just stagnated in the bath for 1 hour! So, all I had to eat today was a tin of soup, and 2 slices of bread, which works out to be my 2 hexb's!
Not sure how I managed to go all day without eating, but will try not to do it again!
Anyway, joke of the day:- Two boys are in the school yard, bragging about their dad's.
First boy says "My dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem and they give him £100!
Other boy says "I can beat that! My dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a sermon, and it takes 8 people to collect all the money!"

As I woke early today I decided that it was an ideal time to do something I have been wanting to do for ages!
So I packed my bag, got on the bus and finally took the plunge! Yes, I went swimming. I just squeezed into my old swimsuit that I last wore 4 years ago! It was fabulous, the swimming pool was nearly empty (well it was only 8:30am) and I had a leisurely swim for 45minutes. Feeling invigorated, I showered, dressed and strolled across the road to have a cup of coffee in Morrisons, then I did my weekly shop and taxied home!
I think I shall do that every Sat morning now, as I enjoyed it so much.
Ok, will leave you lovely peeps with a joke of the day:-
Mick says to paddy, "close your curtains next time you're making love to your wife"
"Why?" says Paddy
"Because yesterday you were making love and the whole street was out watching and laughing at you"
"Well, "says Paddy "the jokes on them then, I wasn't even home yesterday!".........

Hi Twinnie!

Fantasic to hear you have found the pool. I started swimming just a few weeks back and have really noticed the difference.

Also started aqua aerobics and just love it, you might too, being twins and all that. It's like a aerobics session, no one can see as your body is under the water, the water is resistance so it's a super work out, the water keeps you cool. The downside was the others were half my weight and age but this week they asked me to join them for a coffee at the pool after so I must be in!!!!

Went a bit mad this week though and went to three of the water sessions, luckily the last was the oap session so was a bit tamer, here I was half thier age but sadly still twice thier weight!!!!

Have a great weekend!

hello, Prin Sos!
I love swimming, I even thought of a time-share on a pool, where you pay £360 a year for 1 hour every week in a private pool. But when I enquired all the slots were gone! :sigh: But they have put my name on the list, so hopefully won't be to long! :D
I had a funny day today, was up early and decided to wash the hall-way carpet! I have one of those electric carpet washers, so it was done in 20mins, and the water was black as the ace of spades!
Then I got everything ready for dinner as my brother was coming, and then I sat and done some cross-stitch.
My roast dinner went down a treat, and after washing up, we went for a drive round the coast for a couple of hours.
On the way home we popped into mum's empty house to check the mail and then we went to the crem. to "visit" her!
Am now getting peckish so will go see what's for tea.
Joke of the day:-
A small brown paper bag goes to the dr, I'm not well! he says
The dr tear off a small piece of him to get tested and a week later he goes back for the results.
The dr say "sorry, you've got aids"
"AIDS!" he say, " how on earth can I have aids? I'm just a small brown paper bag!"
"Well," says the dr "your parents must have been carriers!"

hey RK - yes long time no see, its cos Ive gone over to LL, only posted a few times, but just reading around. will keep popping in on you SW gals though xxx

Well, haven't written for a few days as I have been busy, busy, busy!!!
My lovely, adorable, gorgeous, handsome, sexy bf know i'm on a diet, so instead of getting me chocs etc, he bought us tickets to see the Norwich match on Mon afternoon!!!!
Oh, did I mention he's fandabbydozy!!!!
We had a great time especially as Norwich won, and afterwards we went for a romantic walk along the riverside, followed by a cup of coffee in the local pub. Jack was out for the day, the neighbour took him to yarmouth with her boy and he was full of it when he got home, too.
As I was out last night I didn't go to weigh-in until this morning, and have lost another 1.5lb. That mean if i'm lucky, I should lose 1.5lb this week and get my 3 stone award next week, so fingers crossed for a good week!
Thought of the day:- It doesn't matter how quick you lose the weight you want to lose, just remember the finish line is always within reach.

hey, well done on another loss missy, check out my plea in the hen night thread, i'm sure you'll be able to think of something xxx

It's thurs. now and have been shopping!!!!!!!!!!!
Evans have a great sale on at the mo and some of their clothes are reduced to £3! I treated myself to 2 pairs of leggings, 2 tops, 1 light jumper, 4 bras and knickers, and all for under £35!
I did try them all on and was pleased to get into a size 26/28. I shall be out on the town showing off my booty!
I also bought myself 2 pairs of shoes and another surprise, I got a size smaller than normal, never realised I had fat feet, lol.
Am gasping for a coffee so will leave you with a joke of the day:-
A Jewish boy has been born with no eyelids. The doctors say they can operate using the foreskin from his circumcision, but he runs the risk of being cock-eyed!!!

Sorry, rainbow, but I couldn't think of any ditty's! my mind went a complete blank!
Well,another 8 hours at work today, and I got home knackered! As it's school hols, my son go round my neighbours while i'm at work, but I give him money for a takeaway for tea as I don't get home til 6:45pm. He decided that he wasn't hungry until I got home from work, than he waved a chinese takeaway under my nose! Altho' I love him to pieces, there are times I could kill him!
I resisted the sweet 'n' sour chicken balls, and chips and sat down and had a pork casserole instead, how virtuous I felt!!!!!
Will leave you with a tip of the day:- If there is a food you can't do without that is high in syns, just imagine that it taste of something truely disgusting, like dog poo, or rotten fish!

Ohh isn't he a delight!! I could never resist a chicken ball... LUSH!! Have a lovely weekend hun. x

rosie you have no ides how much your diary saved me i was so close to eating one of the kids easter eggs i could taste it but instead i came on here and have just read your diary start to finish i will be bak to chek out more later x

That's it! I'm quitting!!!!

Yes today was a black day!!!
I woke up happy and full of joy for some reason. My brother was coming round for a bbq dinnertime, and I was all ready for him.
I watched the Grand Prix, slightly dissappointed that none of the British boys won, then had half hour of cross stitch til bro came and I lit the bbq.
We had it all planned!

You see, today was Norwich City's big footie match with our big rival's Ipswich!
And also we desperately needed 3 points a win would give us, or relegation was staring us in the face!
So what would be better than having a lovely bbq, footie on the radio and lovely sunshine?!
Then everything went t*ts up! The sun wasn't shining, so we were freezing cold, and even worse, WE LOST THE FOOTIE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!
So, that's it! I'm quitting being a Norwich fan (just til our next game, anyway!!!!)
(By the way, the food was good!)
Ps hello candyspill!
Heres my joke of the day:-
Sex therapists say the most effective way a woman can arose a man is to spend 10 minutes licking his ears.
Personally I think it's balls!

Hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in a better mood today!
I lost 5.5lb this week and also got sotw!
BUT even more important, i'm out of the 300 weight range!
As of today i'm 299lbs! so, goodbye 300, hello 200!
I don't often come on here and talk about weight (!) but today is a milestone on my personal journey, like going down a dress/bra/shoe size, fitting better on public seats and actually seeing bones in my feet!
So will leave you with a joke of the day, to cheer you up if you feeling blue!:-
A drunk man staggers into a Catholic church and sits in a Confessional box. He just sits there saying nothing.
The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention but nothing!
The Priest then taps 3 times on the wall.
The drunk mumbles "It's no good knocking and coughing, mate, there's no bloody toilet paper in this cubicle either!"

Back