Rosie's Extra Easy

Yeah thats exactly how i was i wouldnt eat when at work then scoff once i got home. I have now worked out its all about preperation and i make sure i have things i can pick at while driving between jobs lol

Organisation is definitely the key to success.
So WI today and lost 3lb! Happy with that as 1lb extra to the 2lb I gained last week, means I'm 13st 11lb now :).

Today's food

Breakfast: 'fried' egg, spaghetti hoops with ketchup (1), apple

Lunch: 3 ryvitas (HEB) with 3 laughing cow lights (half HEA), crab sticks, 2 clementines, strawberries

Dinner: gammon, fresh pineapple, new pots, broccoli, peas, sweet corn and white sauce (3)

Snacks: pomegranate, French fries (4)

Rest of HEA used for milk in tea and coffee (3)

Total syns: 11 :) happy I'm managing to refrain from the wine tonight after a very stressful day (so far anyway) xx

Your food diaries look yum! :) And a massive well done for doing SW while at uni - I graduated last year and I could never have dieted whilst at uni, I managed to put on 3 stone in the 4 years I was there! xxxx

It's hard but I was so fed up of feeling bad about myself :(. Had to act!! Lol. Less trips to the vendor and sandwich shops has meant I crack on with my dissertation more. Suppose there's two positives haha. Thanks for checking by :) x

rosieposie1989 said:
It's hard but I was so fed up of feeling bad about myself :(. Had to act!! Lol. Less trips to the vendor and sandwich shops has meant I crack on with my dissertation more. Suppose there's two positives haha. Thanks for checking by :) x

Ha that's very true, going to the shop was always my excuse for a break, and when I was doing my finals me and others got takeaway delivered to the library for 2 weeks straight lol :) I'm regretting it now - if only weight came off as quickly as it goes on! xxxx

Takeaway deliveries to the library sounds immense. I only have a few days left so I doubt I will ever experience it :) good effort!!!
I'm a student nurse and start my final placement next week so that will be an even bigger task, trying to eat normal things at normal times whilst working shifts, it's always beaten me in the past but I'm determined to keep losing this time. Xx

Well done on ur loss u r doing great :)

So I had a bad weekend for jubilee that spiralled into 8 days off plan. I gained a lb which I was happy with and have been back on plan now since Sunday! Gonna weigh in on saturday and hopefully will have shifted an extra lb :)

Been mega busy with uni work and placement so haven't had chance to post my food diary. Trying I get back into the habit as it really helps me to keep track of what i've had if I have to write it all down.

So far today ive had an alone bar, apple and activia yog for breakfast. Just got home from placement so will have a late lunch/early tea haha

Today...

Breakfast: Alpen light bar (Heb), activia ff, apple

Lunch: 1 small slice bread (Heb) Quorn burger (2.5), ketchup (1) salad, mayo (0.5)

Dinner: tandoori chicken, rice, sweet corn, salad, yoghurt, mango chutney (2)

Snacks: mugshot

Hea used for tea and coffee with sugar (3)

Total syns 9 :)

Goal for tomorrow to eat fruit for snacks

Yesterday went like this;

Breakfast: alpen bar, activia and apple

Dinner; nando's half chicken, corn on the cob and macho peas. I counted this as 10 syns as I had quite a bit of sauce, I was really good tho and left the skin and stayed away from the carbs. :)

Had a few cups I tea with sugar (3)

So total syns was 13. Knew I should have eaten more throughout the day but with work and having uni after I didn't have the time until I had my tea out with a friend.

Weigh in day today, couldn't believe my eyes when I say a 4lb loss.... I'm over the moon :)))

Have a good weekend everyone

Thank you folks, not been so brill over the weekend but pleased I managed to get straight back on the wagon today :)

Breakfast: alpen bar, activia

Lunch: chilli (toms, mushrooms, celery, kidney beans, carrots) with rice and yoghurt

Snacks: few slices turkey breast with mayo (0.5)

Dinner: chicken noodle stir fry with lotttsss of veg, (4.5) for schezuan and chilli sauce

Hea used for milk in tea and coffee with sugar (4)

Total syns 9! Could be better but still a good start :)

Breakfast: 3 WW sausages (1.5) baked beans, egg, toast (heb) and ketchup (1)
Pomegranate

Lunch: cheese mugshot (2) fruit pot

Dinner: chicken breast, mushrooms, sweet potato, boiled potato, carrots, cabbage and white sauce (2.5 and part hea)

Sugar used in tea (3) and rest of hea for milk

Total syns: 10 :)

Breakfast: crunchy bran (heb) with milk (hea) , with sugar (1) and some cherries

Lunch: 2 WW sausages (1), 2 bacon medallions, 'fried' egg, mushrooms, 'fried' pots, b beans, ketchup (1)

Dinner: chicken thighs, Cous Cous with sweet corn, peas, courgettes, peppers, beet root, mayo (1), reggae reggae sauce (1)

Tea with sugar (2)

Total syns: 7, happy days :)

So finally back on track after having a week off plan and it having to get to the point where I feel massively bloated before I get my arse in gear :/ so today....

Breakfast: crunchy bran with sugar (1) and milk, cherries

Lunch: chicken curry( toms, spinach, peppers, onions, mushrooms) rice, mint yoghurt (1)

Dinner: gammon, seasoned pots, baked beans, mushrooms, 'fried' egg, ketchup (2)

Tea with sugar (2)

Hea: milk
Heb: crunchy bran

Total syns: 6

Hoping for an equally good day tomorrow. I always find the first few days back on plan the hardest.... After that I'm fine. :)

Breakfast: Quorn sausages, grilled mushrooms, spaghetti hoops, ketchup (2)

Lunch: cheesy mugshot (2)

Dinner: salmon, mash, green beans and sweet corn.

Tea and coffee with sugar (2)

Hea: milk
Heb: alpen bar

Total syns: 6 :) happy with that

Back