Rosie's SW Journey

Had more white choc cookie :( but it was yummy :)

DS is still not well - usually after a day or so of starting an antibiotic he's basically back to normal except for still taking the antibiotic but he's currently still very clingy and whingy and I'm trying to work out if it's just terrible two's or if he's actually still really under the weather and doesn't know how to express himself!! Time will tell I guess!

right I'm calling a quit at the moment - need to concentrate on getting the whole family well again - for the past three weeks one of other of the boys has been down with something - as they are starting to get better I'm down with a cold and now it looks like both the boys are coming down with something else - need to get this knocked on the head asap

This means that we have to do some mega cleaning and seperating of everyone until everyone has the all clear! The next few weeks are going to be tough - and I need to try and stay on plan.

Will see you when everyone is back to full strength again.

Oh, bless you Rosie. Sorry you're having such a hard time. We'll look forward to hearing from you when you can face it again - but we'll be here supporting anyway, so even if you need to come on just to yell at someone: do it!

Sarah xx

dairy for today Tuesday 2nd November

breakfast - 2 nimble (HEB) with low fat spread (1 syn)
lunch - boiled eggs with low fat spread (1 syn)
tea - roasted new pots with beans and cheese (HXA)
used 1/2 HEA on milk for tea and coffee
also had a mini kinder 5 syns approx
aero mousse 5 syns
light choc mousse 3 syns
some milka chocolate approx 8 syns

So have used approx 23 syns today

However I've also made a big pot of soup for lunch and dinner tomorrow. It has barley, lentils, peas, beef, carrots, parsley, leeks and celery in it. Will serve it with either garlic bread or a bagette for the boys and i'll just have the soup - might add a pot or two to mine to make it a bit different.

Ok Wednesday 3rd November

Breakfast - 2 nimble with low fat spread (1 syn)
Lunch - boiled eggs with low fat spread (1.5 syns), some ham, also had some cheese while I was cutting up some for the boys - gonna guess it at 6 syns
Tea - will be my yummy soup that I made yesterday.

Am not planning any more syns today - although that doesn't mean that they won't slip in somewhere! Am gonna try and avoid them but sometimes they just jump up and in! Need to get a barrier up to avoid them being ingested.

Am starting to feel like I'm coming down with something else again! Not impressed if I am doing. Still not over the last one yet! Head is pounding and feel like a big pile of poop!

Edited to add - also had a piece of garlic bread with tea - approx 5 syns
and have just snacked on 4 mini bags of haribo - no idea what the syns are there!

Last edited:
Thursday 4th November

Breakfast - HEB nimble with low fat spread (1 syn)
Lunch - Homemade soup - also had a quarter of a slice of cheese on toast as DS didn't want it (approx 4 syns)
Tea - Homemade soup again - also had 1.5 slices of garlic bed as DS didn't eat it (approx 7 syns) also has a couple of wedges - just to check they were done for the boys (2 syns)

So today it's 14 syns so far - have only had approx 1/2 my HEA in milk
If I do fancy anything later on I will probably have SW chips with something.

Just remebered that I also had a choc chip cookie and a mini mars bar - I got stressed and annoyed! that must be looking at about 7-8 syns - this week is not going well food wise!

Friday 5th Novemeber

Breakfast - 2 WW bread (HEB) with low fat spread (1 syn)
Lunch - Homemade soup again - also nibbled some of the cheese sandwich that DS didn't eat. also had a kinder bar
Tea - homemade soup with 1/2 (HEA)
had a mini toffee crisp and a single twix biscuit thingy

Don't really have much time at the mo to be online.

Both hubby and me were at Dr's today - he's got another 5 days anti-biotics to take. I've been given double strength anti-biotics to clear up the bug I seem to have picked up - probably from DS when he had his anti-biotics. Dr did say it could do the rounds on us all again - am sincerly hoping not as I do feel crap!
Took DS to playgroup today though - he had a great time. And I had a lovely chat with a lovely lady.

Anyway time for bed! Am so shattered at the moment all the time.

Hello Rosie

So sorry to hear you have not been well and Hubbie too? You've done really well with staying to plan and thats really good. I know its hard when you feel so rough to do that, and sometimes you just go for what you fancy.

Hope you feel better soon and the antibiotics really do help this time xxx

Back