Rosie's SW Journey

Morning Rosie

Sorry not popped in for a few days, been off the wagon (less said about that the better, ;) ), but am back now 100%, hoping things are good with you today and well done for your loss this week too :) xx

Thanks Jim - I am in control and I know that I can do it :)

Nikki - thanks things are a bit up the left at the moment really! Less said the better at the moment. Hope you enjoyed your weekend though :)

Breakfast - skipped it - was sorting the little boy out
Lunch - 2 slices nimble bread (HEB) 1/2 HEA cheese, ham - toasted it in the toastie maker - was yummy :)
Tea - roast chicken, parsnips, carrots, swede and baby pots - except that I roasted the veg with the chicken so am not sure if I need to syn it - if anyone can tell me please let me know - if I have to syn them then I will just cry :doh::wave_cry::cry:I'm just praying that I don't have to syn it!

I wouldn't bother synning it, Rosie, it's probably minimal. And it sounds like a good healthy day - apart from the breakfast part!

So well done you, and keep up the good work.

Thanks Jim - that makes me feel better

However I've just thought that means I've not used any syns today so I should probably have something synable just to cover me if it's free!!

Going to raid the cupboard!

OK This is Thursday - no work again - been told not to go back now till monday when they might have work for us!

Breakfast - 1 shredded wheat with 1/2 HEA milk (3.5 syns)

Lunch - Egg mayo (1 syn) roll (HEB)

Tea - chicken casserole, swede, carrots, parsnips, and pots with chicken stock, chicken and some instant mash to make it thicker.
Had it with two small yorkshire puds (6 syns)

So far today I've had 10.5 syns

Feel down today as OH is still no better, work isn't going well and OH is basically refusing to visit the dr even though he's been on antibiotics for 4 days with no improvement that I can see - he seems to be getting worse not better - so although work is pants in that I'm not in - it's a good thing as I can take care of baby.
However am stressing about what's going to happen on Monday when OH is still no better and he has to have baby all day while I'm at work and then WI!
Sometimes I really wish I could hit him over the head with something heavy to knock some sense into him!

Anyway I'm off now to fill in a job application form for a permenant job - and do battle with the OH to try and make him see sense!

Ummmmm am a bit bowled over - have just done a pregnancy test and it was positive!!!! I have not idea how far along I am at all!!! Am wondering if lack of sleep or having two sicks boys at home can cause this problem - although my head is telling me otherwise!
Just a bit shocked at the moment really!

Waiting for a callback from the out of hours as baby is unwell and now everything is churning because of this news - I just wasn't expecting it - it's a bit of a shock - although not exactly an unwanted one - just a shock - we weren't trying for a baby in any way shape or form! Took us two years have have the one we have!

Arrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg brain is melting! - explains why now though!

sorry just needed to get my thoughts / feelings out and about before I go insane.

Hubby knows but is unwell at the mo so although he's ok about it - same thing - he's shocked and due to feeling unwell doesn't want to think about it!

Wow, Rosie - what exciting news!

Obviously you're rather shocked at the moment, but I really hope it's a good shock. I hope you get the chance to have some time to sort your feelings out about it.

Thanks guys - it's starting to sink in but is still a bit unbelievable - I keep having to check the test!
It's not a horrible shock - but it's not something that we were expecting at all. Hubby is happy about it but still feeling rough - I'm happy about it but worrying about the money side of things at the mo and the fact that I've just start work and am applying for permenant jobs!

But things will work out in the end and I am happy about it just taking some getting used to and brain needs reining in to make sure it doesn't go into overdrive!

Oh, and you might have just a few more months delay in getting to your target now....;)

LOL yeah hun - you are right there - had chicken omlette and chips tonight as we were late back from the Dr's and I really couldn't be bothered cooking so think I've blown it for this week anyway - but back on plan tomorrow to try and get into shape and healthy for the arrival of this little one. If I can loss weight during the pregnancy and come out the other end the same weight or less I will be happy SW wise at the moment :)

Yep, that's the attitude. But so long as both you and the baby are happy and healthy, that's much more important than the weight issue at the moment.

Ok need to get back to the diary and start writing stuff down again!

Tuesday I think I did well until suppertime when I had a bowlful of chocolate mini wheatabix - I didn't weigh it and am sure it must have been about 3 times the normal.

Wednesday was a wasted day - did so well until tea time when the casserole that I had in the oven wasn't anywhere near cooked - needed to get something quick so went to McD's! I had half a portion of large chips, some onion rings and a cheese burger!

Today has been ok - just had bread HXB and marg (1 syn) for breakfast as I was feeling a bit dicey on it and didn't want to push my luck with anything. DS had a very nasty nappy this morning - seems he has an upset tummy at the mo.
Walked him to dad's and we all went shopping to Tesco's as normal on a Thursday.
Came back - put away the shopping and made lunch - popped on some boiled eggs for later for me, and took some carrot and corriander soup out of the freezer for lunch for me.
Made the boys banana and honey sandwiches.
Once the eggs were boiled I had those - all four of them!!!! just really fancied them rather than the soup - which is now in the fridge for tomorrow.
Did add a bit of marg to the eggs (1 syn) as they were hard boiled.
Played with DS for a while, then I had to go out to get some coal so went with mum to the hosptial - she had an appointment for her hearing and then we went and picked up the coal.
Came back here, moved the coal to the shed, topped up the fire and served up dinner.
Which was the casserole from yesterday which was now cooked. Pork, carrots (1SS) swede (2SS) and onion (3SS) along with some gravy granuales - approx 2 syns.
the boys had yorkshire puddings with theirs - I resisted.
After dinner I washed the dishes, and then took the car back to mum's - she needs it for work tomorrow.
Then I went to visit some family with her - it's a routine during the week - sometimes I will go but other's I don't.
Came back - caught up on facebook, caught up on here and now getting ready to wind down for bed.
However have just thought that today was a red day - I've had no HXA except for a splash of milk in my coffee this morning. and I've only had 1 HXB.
Think I'm going to head for the kitchen and get some toast and philly - garlic one was on offer today only £1 - yummy!

Anyway I think I've rambled on enough for today.

Tomorrow we have playgroup, Dr, Dentist and then Dr again!!!! It's gonna be a busy day! But tomorrow night - it's chips for tea - with mushy peas :) Yummy yummy!!

Umm looking back at that I also need to up my veg intake!!! Can't manage fruit at the moment!! Just makes me feel queasy but really do need to eat more veg! Ummmmmmm will have to work on that! Not sure how to do it at the moment!

OK today was Friday
Did a green day today - am needing my HEB's at the moment.

Breakfast - two piece's nimble (HEB) with marg - 1 syn
Lunch - carrot and corriander soup with 1/2 HEA
Snack - couple of boiled eggs - with marg - 1 syn
Tea - SW chips, fried egg, mushy peas with 1/2 HEA and had a piece of nimble 1/2 HEB

Feeling tired all the time at the moment!

Tuesday - Red Day

Breakfast - 2 brown bread (HEB) with marg (1 syn)
Lunch - beef casserole with carrots and onions in it - had 2 brown bread (HEB) with marg (1 syn)
Snack - 2 hard boiled eggs - with Extra light mayo - (1 syn)
Tea - mince, carrots, onions, swede and gravy (2 syns) also had 1 slice of brown bread with marg (4 syns)

So far today I've had 9 syns
I've had 5 free foods today as well - not that good - will try and improve it for tomorrow!
But haven't had any HEA's - so am going to go and heat up some milk I think.

DS is ill - was up last night sick so change of bed required :( 2am before he was back to sleep then up again at 4am. Was at the Dr's this morning, he has a sore throat so has antibiotics now. He's not good with taking meds so there are some tough days ahead at the moment.
Also am feeling queasy pretty much all day at the moment which is why I'm trying to have bread a bit more - it seems to be the only thing which settles it down for a bit.

Anyway it's probably time I was in bed as DS is likely to be up during the night and I'm wrecked!

Wednesday - EE

Breakfast - 2 brown bread (HEB) 2 'fried' eggs

Lunch - 2 pieces of bacon - with the fat removed with a 'fried' egg

Tea - mashed pots, chicken, bacon, carrots, peas, swede and gravy (1 syn)

Snack - oatybar (3 syns)

Then I went to McDonalds!!! Got a chicken sandwich (19 syns), medium fries (12 syns), cheeseburger (15 syns) and strawberry milkshake (19.5 syns) !!

So today I've used up 69.5 syns!!!

Have been feeling yucky - still am - did feel better after the McD's for a short while - but now feeling yucky again so am gonna head off to bed.
DS is still not well and is still getting up during the night! So I'm a bit shattered and could really do with my bed!!

Ok I'm having a bit of a disaster today!! Just had a white choc cookie from Tesco - one of the ones from the bakery - no idea how many syns!

Thursday today - Red Day

Breakfast was 2 pieces of HEB Bread with marg - 1 syn
lunch was 3 boiled eggs with marg - 2 syns followed by pineapple and melon
Dinner is going to be SW burgers with bacon and cheese (HEA), along with loads of salad and a brown roll (HEB)
the boys will probably have some oven chips on the side

I'm just hoping i can stay away from the high syn stuff - I don't seem to be able to at the moment - but I do not want to put anymore weight on that will not be baby weight!

Back